Twelve|| 'you ruin everything'

A/N: Request by: Johnnycakes_cade  and you're Chris and Eyeball's sister.
(My social medias are:
Instagram: @lena.meeks
Tumblr: @lena-meeks
Musical.ly: @lena.meeks
Youtube: Random Friendship Forever
So yeah, just in case u were wondering😂)

//Flashback (2 hours ago)//

Teddy was standing on the train tracks once again, and you were sick of it.

"Teddy, don't do this again!" You yelled as the train came around the corner.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want." Teddy said, getting mad already.

"Please don't!" You said. He flipped you off.

"You're not my mom." Teddy said, and put his hand down. The train was 10 feet away.

"TEDDY, PLEASE!" You screamed, your eyes starting to fill up with tears. When the train got there, he jumped off to the other side of the tracks. You waited for the train to finish passing before you stomped over to the other side.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, OH MY GOD Y/N!" Teddy yelled at you when he saw you walk over.

"I asked you not to, and the fact that you did proves this statement... You ruin everything" you said before walking away to your house.

//End of flashback//

You slammed the door behind you when you got home. You ran upstairs, avoiding your brothers. You shut your bedroom door. You cried, falling into your bed. You kept sobbing into your pillow about the fight. There was a knock on your door.

"Y/N! You can't slam the doors, you're gonna break them." Eyeball said from the other side of the door. Eyeball opened the door.

"What's wrong Y/N? Did my buddies do something to you?" He asked.

"No. Teddy and I got into a fight" You said, lifting your head from the pillow.

"What did he do now?" Eyeball asked, unamused.

"The stupid train dodge thing... it's what we always fight about!" You replied. Eyeball rolled his eyes.

"Of course. I'm not surprised." Eyeball said, walking out of your room and closing the door.

About 15 minutes later, your door swung open.

"Y/N, I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to yell." Teddy said, walking to your bed and sitting at the end. Without thinking twice, you got up and swung your arms around him.

"I love you." He said, kissing your cheek.

"I love you too." You replied, kissing his lips. Of course, he kissed back. You pulled away from the kiss, moving to the top of your bed, where your pillow was. Teddy followed you, and layed next to you. You put your head on his shoulder and draped your arm across his stomach. He kissed the top of your head, and you two cuddled for hours... until Chris found you two and yelled at Teddy. (A/N: not surprising...😂😂😂)

A/N: Any more requests, people?