Ten|| 'Breakdown'

A/N: Depression Breakdown, and a really bad Suicidal speech. Don't read if you get triggered by suicidal-ish thoughts, SHIT HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER! Billy (Vern's brother) is also your brother in this one, and is one abusive FUCK...

You started sobbing loudly, and ran into your bedroom. You slammed the door behind you.

//Flashback//

"YOU'RE SUCH A SLUT Y/N!!! TEDDY DOESN'T WANT YOU, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? I SEE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT OTHER GUYS AND FLIRT WITH THEM. HE DESERVES BETTER THAN YOUR LITTLE WHORE ASS!" Billy screamed, and punched you in the arm. He then punched you in the stomach.

"FUCK YOU!" You yelled.

"You probably wish you could." He said.

"YOU'RE DISGUSTING!!!" You screamed, and tears started pouring down your face.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO LOCK YOURSELF IN YOUR ROOM AND CRY ABOUT IT? Bitch." He yelled.

'That's exactly what I'm gonna do' You thought to yourself.

//End Of Flashback//

You fell to the ground, curling up into a ball.

"Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me." You mumbled. You closed your eyes, and kept sobbing. You got up, walking into your bathroom. You shut the door, and crumbled to your knees. You heard a knock on your door, and soft knock. You walked to the door, and opened it. There was Vern.

"What do you want Vern?" You asked, trying to hide that Billy had hit you. YOU FAILED.

"I heard Billy yelling." He said, and his eyes made their way to your arm.

"Did Billy hit you again Y/N?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah... but, it's okay. He's drunk, he didn't mean it" You replied, breaking at the last part as you started crying. Vern hugged you.

"I don't know what he was yelling, but I know what'll cheer you up." He said. You looked up at him.

"Nothing will..." You said, crying even harder.

"Come on, I'll show you!" Vern said, and pulled your non-bruised arm to make you follow him. You ignored the pain in your arm and side, and tried to stay strong and not fall on the way to... wherever Vern was taking you this time. Vern stopped when he got to Teddy's house. You shook your head.

"Vernon!" You whisper yelled. "I can't go in there! He is one of the reasons that Billy was yelling at me..." Too Late, Teddy opened the door.

"Can you guys be quiet? Why are you two here?" Teddy whined. Then, he saw you.

"Y/N, what happened?" Teddy asked.

"Nothing, Teddy. I'm fi-" You said, but Vern interrupted.

"Billy hit her again." Vern said in a plain voice.

"Dude, what the hell!?" You whispered at your brother. Teddy rushed over and hugged you.

"I know how it feels Y/N" Teddy said, and kissed your forehead.

"Yeah... Do you think I'm a slut?" You asked, remembering what Billy said earlier.

"What?! NO! YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT A SLUT." He said, seeming to get angry. "Did Billy call you a slut?" He asked, pulling away from the hug. You nodded.

"That DICK!!!" Teddy said, yelling the last part. "You two are staying here tonight, no questions." Teddy said calmly, and walked inside. You and Vern followed.

    You all slept on the couch, but you were cuddling with Teddy. Your arms were around his waist, as you layed on your side. His left arm was draped on the arm of the couch, and his right arm was on your shoulder. Vern was just casually lounged at the other end of the couch.

A/N: I'm getting tired of updating, so I NEEEDDDD requests. Thanks.

XOXO ~  Lena