Four|| 'The Leech Incident'

A/N: You're Chris's sister in this one.

You and the rest of the guys stood by an old creek. Chris broke off a very small branch of a tree and poked the water.

"It's not deep. We can walk across" Chris said. All the boys walked in, and you took one small cautious step in. They all fell into the water where it WAS deep. You laughed at them.

"Come here Y/L/N, you aren't getting off that easily!" Chris said, and pulled you in with him. You started laughing. You went over to Teddy, and got on his back in the water. You splashed him in the face with some of the water. He started splashing everyone else. After a minute or two more of splashing each other, everyone started to get out.

"What's that on on your neck, Vern?" Chris asked.

"I'm not falling for that Christopher!" Vern said.

"No... seriously Vernon!!!" Gordie said. Vern peeled the thing off his neck.

"LEECHES!!!" You all screamed. You, being the only girl, ran behind a tree and hid yourself. You stripped down until you were only in your bra and underwear. You yanked the leeches from your skin, but couldn't reach your back. You had to call one of the boys over.

"TEDDY! LITTLE HELP OVER HERE?!" You yelled. He ran over to you, and started pulling the leeches off your back. You were embarrassed that he had seen you in only your bra and underwear. You screamed when you looked down and there was one in your cleavage.

"What is it?" Teddy asked, rushing to the front of you. He looked in your bra and pulled out the leech. You looked up at him, alarmed. He looked up at you.

"Is there another one?" He asked.

"NO THERE ISN'T ANOTHER ONE! I COULD'VE GOT IT MYSELF!!!" You yelled, blushing a dark shade of red.

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"YOU LOOKED DOWN MY FUCKING BRA YOU DIPSHIT!" You yelled.

Chris came around the corner with Vern.

"We have a pr-" Chris started, then his eyes got wide when he heard you yelling about how Teddy looked down your bra. Chris walked over to Teddy, and tackled him to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TEDDY?!" Chris spat at Teddy, still on top of him.

"Get off of him!" You said to your brother, pushing him off of Teddy. Chris scoffed and walked away in the direction that he came from.

"You okay Teddy?" You asked him in a soft tone, bending down and sitting next to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Aren't you mad?" He asked you.

"I'm not mad. You were just trying to help, it's okay. I flipped out because I was embarrassed" you said and laughed.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You have a nice pair!" Teddy said, and smiled up at you in a silly way. You blushed even harder and darker than before, and you slapped Teddy's shoulder in a joking way, and got up.

"I hate to interrupt your moment or whatever, but Gordie fainted." Vern said. You rolled your eyes.

"Of course he did!" You said, and you three went over to help Chris.

A/N: YES, YOU GOT DRESSED AFTER THIS, OBVIOUSLY! LMAO. Requests please.