Eleven|| 'I'm sorry'

A/N: My shoulder hurts😂😂😂 Also, CAN WE JUST TAKE A MINUTE, AND APPRECIATE ELEVEN FROM STRANGER THINGS???😫🙏😈😻👌👏😭😂 (I'll go home

*hits green check*... Anywayssss....) So, yeah. I did that. (Also, the game is Sims 3, AND THEY ARE TAKING THAT APP OFF OF MOBILE DEVICES ON AUGUST 11th (HAAHA... 11) LIKE BITCH, I PAID MONEY FOR THAT SHIT, IT WAS LIKE 8 FUCKING DOLLARS!!! Anyways, ONTO THE CHAPTER.

HAHAHHAH

HAHAHHAH... 69 WORDS, 69!!!! BUAHAHHAHA!! (I'm leaving)

You walked into Teddy's house, wanting to surprise him. It had been 2 months since you had seen him. It was summer vacation, and his mom sent him away because of what happened last summer. You had also been there, but his mom was crazy and sent him away. You just got a long lecture on 'Why Not To Sneak Out' and you were grounded for 3 weeks. You walked up the stairs, as he was home alone, and knocked on his door.

"Hello?" You heard from the other side of the door.

"Teddy?" You said, hoping he wouldn't realize it was you.

"Yeah... who is it?" He asked.

"Someone... that you know?" You said, in a questioning way.

"You're such a dork! Y/N, try harder next time!" He said.

"Can I come in, or do you want to continue talking through the door?" You asked, and gave a small laugh. Teddy opened the door, smiling.

"Hey." You said, not knowing what to say. You stood there thinking 'DAMN, TEDDY GOT HOTTTT... okay, maybe not HOT but he's defenitely cuter than he was before' you were snapped out of your thoughts when Teddy opened the door wider,

"Come in!!" He said, overly enthusiastic. You smiled, and walked in. You jumped onto his bed, and rolled over just to look at him.

"Things haven't changed... you still jump on my bed the first chance you get." Teddy said and chuckled.

"Some things have changed." You said, and wiggled your eyebrows at him. You both burst out laughing.

"So you've heard about my girlfriend I see." He said. "I was hoping I could tell you myself..." He said, and looked down.

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!! Gimme the details" You said, trying to hide your feelings. You sat up on his bed.

"Well... she's really hot, she has a really nice body. We have even done it a few times" Teddy said, and sat down next to you. He layed down.

"Ooooooo, you have? Lucky. I didn't get ANY action this summer" you said, and made your face look serious. "Or any summer" you said, and laughed. Teddy started cackling, like always. You smiled at him. You just wished Teddy wouldn't have told you.

"Can I use your bathroom?" You asked randomly.

"You know you can" Teddy said, and smirked. You laughed at him.

   After you were in the bathroom, you locked the door and slid your back down the wall. You started crying. But, at the same time, you were thinking. 'Why can't he see that I'm broken... All I've ever done is love him. How doesn't he notice? I don't deserve him...' There was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" You said, your voice cracking.

"Y/N, are you crying?" Teddy asked.

"No.... why?" You said, acting like nothing happened.

"It sounds like you are... come out!" Teddy said.

You opened the door. "What do you want Teddy?" You asked.

"Y/N, I was joking. I don't have a girlfriend." He said. You felt like such an idiot.

"I'm so STUPID!!! See, Teddy. I can't even tell when you're joking..." You said, tearing up again. Teddy hugged you.

"I'm sorry" He whispered, still hugging you.

"I... I love you" You whispered back.

"I love you too" He whispered.

A/N: This chapter mayyyy have been an excuse for having that first Author's note... I don't make these in advance, ughhh... I've had this story for like 3 days, lmao. PLEASE COMMENT AND PM/DM ME REQUESTS!!! I DON'T TAKE LONG TO UPDATE, AND I WILL TRY HARDER ON REQUESTS!!! (Hehe... 'Harder') anywayssss..... Hope you enjoyed, though you probably didn't BC I suck... lol.