Three|| 'Night'

It was Teddy's shift to stay awake, and you were sleeping. You were even in the sleeping bag closest to him. In your dream, Teddy and Chris were being chased, and someone killed Teddy. You shot up drenched in sweat and tears. You started silently crying, looking at everyone else sleeping. You felt a hand on your shoulder, and you jumped.

"Shh... relax, it's just me." The person said. You turned around and it was was Teddy. You tried to hug him, and ended up pulling him on top of you because of the awkward position of the sleeping bag, but you were still able to hug him as tight as you could.

"Guys? What exactly are you doing?" Chris whispered, and laughed quietly. It wasn't quiet enough, and it woke up Gordie and Vern. They looked at you and Teddy, then at each other, and back at you two again. The boys all bursted out laughing as you blushed. Teddy got off of you, and walked over to the tree.

"Alright... Go back to sleep, nothing to see here" He said, and the boys turned back around in their sleeping bags and fell asleep. You closed your eyes.

"Night" You heard Teddy whisper in your ear. He kissed your cheek. With that you went to bed, and fell asleep smiling and blushing.

A/N: Requests plzzzz