Two|| 'Run'

You and the guys were passing the railroad tracks that were high up, and over 100 feet tall. You were behind Chris and Teddy, but in front of Vern and Gordie.

"Are you guys sure this is a good idea?" You asked.

"No, it's not. That's what makes it the best idea ever!" Teddy said.

"Teddy, that didn't even make any sense!" You said, and laughed.

"Your face doesn't even make any sense Y/N." Teddy joked.

"TRAIN!!!!!" Gordie yelled. You ran as fast as you could, but your foot got stuck on one of the boards and you fell. You screamed. Teddy turned around and saw you, and ran back to you. He grabbed your waist and pulled you up. You two kept running, and you were screaming and crying at this point. You somehow got away with him. Teddy grabbed you and put one of his arms around your upper back and up to the other side of your face, and the other one was flailing frantically at Gordie and Vern who still hadn't made it across.

"COME ON GUYS! RUN!!!" Teddy yelled.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!" Chris yelled.

You started to fall onto the ground from crying, but Teddy's hand moved down to your side and his arm held you up. You collapsed into Teddy's side and sobbed even louder and harder. You saw Vern and Gordie jump off the tracks.

"NO!" You screamed. You, Teddy, and Chris ran over to the edge of the cliff. You all saw they were alive.

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH!!!" You yelled, as they climbed up to the top, where you guys were. You hugged Vern as tight as you could. Next, you hugged Gordie. There were tears streaming down your face.

As you guys were walking on the tracks again, and you had calmed down, you pecked Teddy's cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Saving my life." You replied, and quickly kissed his lips.

"Awwww. How sweet." Gordie commented. You gave him the middle finger and laughed.

A/N: I need requests, lol.