Eight|| 'Period'

A/N: I started laughing when I thought of this... woooo, okay lets do this. It's just what the title says. Lmao.

   You woke up, looked at the clock and groaned. It was 7am, and Teddy was coming over at 7:30. Yep, you would only be home alone until 3pm, and Teddy wasn't aloud over. You snuck him over every chance you got. Just when you thought things couldn't get worse...

BOOM! CRAMP.

"Uterus.... I swear! IF YOU'RE DOING WHAT I THINK YOU ARE, IMMA KILL YOU." You yelled at your body. You walked to the bathroom and used the toilet. When you looked down, sure enough there was Mr. Red... that had exploded ALL OVER YOUR UNDERWEAR. You grabbed another pair of back-up underwear that you had put in a box under the sink, along with all your pads and tampons (A/N: killl mmeeee😂😂😂) and put them on. Next, you grabbed a pad, looked at it, and thought 'Nope. Not using one of you today!' You then put the pad out, grabbed a tampon, and put it in. You washed your hands, pulled up your pants and underwear, and walked out of the bathroom. You looked at the clock, it read: 7:08am. You flopped on your bed.

"Owww" You groaned into the bed. You slowly got up, stumbled over to your dresser, and grabbed black sweatpants, a bra, and a dark blue short-sleeved croptop. You put on your clothes, and brushed your hair. You then flopped back down on your bed. You heard your door suddenly fly open, and you screamed. You shot up, and ending up falling off your bed.

"OWWW... HOLY FUCK, WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT?!" You said, and lightly laughed. "That hurt." You said, and looked up. You saw Teddy looking down at you. He laughed at you, and mocked how you screamed and fell.

"Not funny douche." You said coldly. You got up and sat down on the bed. You fell back on the bed, laying down.

"You don't have to be a bitch about it..." Teddy mumbled.

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" You yelled, sitting back up.

"You heard me" He said plainly.

"You're such a DICK!" You said, yelling the last part. Teddy got up to walk out. "Teddy, wait! I didn't mean that." You said, getting up and walking after him.

"Sure you didn't" Teddy said, getting sick of you. You went to talk, but BOOM, CRAMP. You grabbed your side.

"FUCKKKKK!" You yelled. Teddy looked at you.

"I'm not falling for that Y/N." He said, and kept walking.

"Teddy, I'm not joking. Owww, damnit" You said.

"Then what's happening?" He asked.

"MY FUCKING UTERUS IS SHEDDING, TEDDY. AND IT FUCKING HURTTSS!" You said, dramatically.

"Umm... do you mind saying that in a clear way?"

"TEDDY. I'M ON MY FUCKING PERIOD! There, you happy now." You said, getting annoyed. He walked back over to you.

"Fine. I forgive you, let's go hang out." He said, and walked into your bedroom.

A/N: Sorry it's so bad... I'm HORRIBLE at writing these, since I have writer's block. I'll post again before I go to counciling tomorrow. Please give me requests!!!