Grand Inquisitor X Ezra

"I assure I am not." The inquisitor said while holding Ezra in his face. The rest of the crew were all tied up looking at him. They were angry, sad, and confused all at the same time.

Then the inquisitor did something no one would have ever guessed. He KISSED Ezra Bridger. Ezra's eyes were wide open and he tried to push him away but he wouldn't go. So Ezra then saw a pole near him and slammed it against the inquisitor. He fell to the flier out cold and Ezra started to spit in disgust.

"EWWWWWW!!" He screamed.

"Mind giving us a hand here?" Kanan said.

"Oh sorry." He said then ran over to them he then unlocked their chains and  they were free.

"Ugh that was disgusting." Ezra stated.

"Yeah how would that not be. I wanted to puke right there on the spot." Kanan said.

Then Ezra started to turn green and ran behind a bunch of crates and threw up. He finished and got up.

"Ugh his mouth tasted like the smell of Zeb and the sewer." Ezra said gagging.

"Ewww!" Hera said.

"Hey!" Zeb said.

"I feel bad for you Ezra." Sabine said.

"Let's get out of here." Said Kanan.

"Beep beep beep." Said chopper.

----------------------------------------------
Woohoo! Another finished. Sorry I have so many requests in trying to get them all done so please be patient.  Thank you LuaKitsune for the idea hope you enjoy it!