Jai X Ezra

Ezra was ready to sneak out to find where the decoder was when Jai woke up and stopped him.

"Where are you going?" He asked tirdely.

"I'm going to get a quick drink." He said.

"Your lying." Jai said.

He then gets up and gets close to Ezra.

"No-no I'm not." He stammered.

"Ezra I know what's been going on, I will help you get the decoder." Jai said.

"Really? What gave it away?" He asked.

"Try to keep better close of whats behind you when you sneak into a room." He said.

Ezra blushed. Jai laughed a little.

"Your cute when you blush." Jai said.

Making Ezra blush even more.

"Cmon lets go get that decoder." He said.

Ezra nodded then followed him. After about ten minutes they got a hold of the decoder and snuck out of the academy through the vents. After about twenty minutes of searching through vents they finally got out and ran to where the Ghost was.

When they got on the Ghost Ezra told everyone what happened while Jai just stood there.

"So that's about it, we got the decoder right here." Ezra said holding the decoder giving it to Kanan.

"Great job kid." Kanan said.

Ezra smiled.

"Hey Jai where do you live?" Hera asked.

"I don't live anywhere. I have no parents my mom died two weeks ago so I joined the academy hoping to be able to get somewhere." He said.

Ezra looked at him with sadness. He put his hand on Jais shoulder. Jai blushed. And Ezra laughed.

"Your cute when you blush." He said.

Jai laughed.

Then Jai kissed Ezra. Ezra hesitated for a minute, but then gave in and kissed him back.

Everyone looked at them with the biggest grins ever. Especially Hera.

After they finished kissing they looked at the crew and blushed. They all laughed. Then they left the room.

"Where were we?" Jai asked.

Ezra laughed.

"I don't know, why don't you show me?" Ezra said laughing as Jai picked him up and kissed him on the lips. While Ezra held his lips.

"I love you Ezzy." Jai said.

"I love you to my Jai." Ezra said. And they started to kiss again.

----------------------------------------------
Yay!! I honestly liked this Jai and Ezra better then the first what do you think? Thank you Katierella for the idea of making another one.

P.S-I love the picture at the top it's absolutely amazing!!