Tristan X Ezra

@Carla77788

——————————————————————————-
No ones POV

Ezra smiled and sat next to Sabine. "I love getting to take vacation days and come and visit my favorite sister." He chuckled and nudged her.

Sabine smirked. "Yeah, alright. I'm gonna go grab us some popcorn." She stood up and left.

Ezra laid back against the chair and closed his eyes.

Tristan bit his lip and walked over to Ezra. "Hey Ezra, like my jet pack? I could take you for a ride if you would like? And I have a blade. I carved a design into it myself." He hands it to Ezra.

Ezra looked madly confused. "I'll go for a ride." He chuckled and held onto Tristan.

Tristan smiled and took off. "My armor has been newly painted by me, so no more empire." He looked at Ezra

"It's...nice.." he smiled his best and snuggled close, closing his eyes and smiling softly. "This is fun.."

Tristan chuckled and landed. "I'm glad you think so, okay bye!" He walked off quickly. "Oh I hope I wasn't weird." He mumbled too himself.

Ezra looked around. "Uhh, what just happened?" He looked at Sabine as she walked in. "Hey Sabine? I have a question."

"I probably have an answer." She smiled.

"So, you're brother was showing off his armor, then gave me a weapon..is that normal?"

Sabine's eyes widened and she nearly choked on the popcorn. "Oh my god!!!" She coughed up some popcorn.

"Are you alright?" Ezra pat her back.

"I'm fine. Ezra." She laughs. "Tristan has a crush on you!"

Ezra blushed. "What? Really?" He chuckled. "No way..."

"Yes way! Tristan!" She called

Tristan walked in and smiled. "Yes?"

"Ezra said yes!"

Tristan blushed. "You'll date me?" He chuckled and held onto Ezra, making them both blush more. "Or did she just do it because she's Sabine?"

Ezra smiled. "Both." He kissed him.

Tristan kissed back and smiled