Zeb X Kanan X Ezra

Takes place during season 3

No ones POV

"Kid, you feeling alright?" Zeb held Ezras shoulder.

Ezra looked at him and then looked around him. "There! Look!" He points to a direction.

Kanan and the others looked. "Ezra, love there's nothing." He looked at zeb worriedly and went to hold Ezra before Ezra turned around and passed out. "Ezra?!" He started shaking him.

Hera frowned. "Kanan, what's going on?"

"I don't know, I don't know!" He and Zeb kept trying to wake Ezra up before Zeb laid him on their bed. Hera sighed and looked at them. "I'm glad we got rid of those bunks and put a bed instead for you three." She smiled at Kanan and Zeb.

Kanan chuckled and looked at Ezra. "Well let you know what happened when we find out okay?"

Hera and Sabine nod, leaving the room with chopper.

Zeb sighed and looked at Ezra. "What happened Kanan?"

Kanan frowned and kissed ezras cheek. "I don't know..I think..that whatever Maul has with Ezra, it's not over yet."

Ezra grumbled and slowly woke up. "Kanan..? Zeb..?" He looked at them tiredly.

Zeb hugged him. "You worried us way too much.." he sighed in relief. "How do you feel?"

"Warm..but not completely because we're missing someone." He glanced at Kanan.

Kanan chuckled and joined the hug. "Hera postponed the mission. So we have the day to ourselves because their going out to gather supplies." He smiled and snuggled agaisnt them.

Zeb kissed their heads, smirking and throwing their pajamas at them. "We'll get cozy then, I have a nice day planned for us." He left the room.

Kanan and Ezra looked at each other and shrugged, then put on their pajamas and smiled, cuddling against each other on the bed

Ezra sighed softly. "Hey...do you think, mauls still connected to me in some way..?"

Kanan kissed his nose. "I think so Ez..we'll help you through it, I promise." He smiled softly, holding his hand.

Ezra giggled and held his hand. "I know you will.." he snuggled close.

Zeb walked in and smiled, he was holding three hot cocoas, a bowl of popcorn, and a bowl of candy on the inside. "I got the snacks and the drinks." He set them on the nightstand and put the bowls on the bed and turned on a funny movie, he got into bed with Ezra and Kanan and held them close. "Snuggling with me huh? Guess I'll have to teach you two a lesson."

Ezra and Kanan looked at each other wide eyed before running out of the room, Ezra hid in the vents and helped kanan into them as well, they smiled at each other. "I will not get tickled." Kanan whispered.

Ezra shakes his head and crawled through the vents, before both falling from an open air vent into a pile of crates. Ezra held his head and tried to get up, his vision all blurry and fell onto another crate. "Ow.."

Kanan tried to get up. "Ow..." he said after he fell into a crate.

Zeb ran over. "Karabast, you guys alright?" He picked them up bridal style.

They looked up at him and smiled sheepishly and nod.

Zeb chuckled and laid back in bed with them, cuddling with them and watched the movie.

Ezra smiled and snuggled against them, he was in the center while Zeb and Kanan were on the side.

Kanan and Zeb looked at each other and smiled, then kissed ezras cheeks at the same time.

Ezra blushed. "Heyyy.." he yawned.

"Someone's getting sleepy.." Kanan chuckled and held him close.

Zeb rubbed Ezras arm slowly and smiled. "Get some rest Ez, you need it."

Ezra yawned and snuggled against them, slowly falling asleep:

Kanan smiled tiredly and slowly fell asleep.

Zeb smiled and stood up, tucking them in and leaving to make dinner. "I love them so much.."