Kestu X sabine

Sabine looked at Ezra with a raised eyebrow. "I mean, can you leave me and ketsu alone for a bit?"

Ezra looks at her. "Yeah, of course..not like everyone wants me to leave them alone." He muttered the last part, then left inside the Ghost.

Sabine frowned then looked upon the tall figure in front of her. "Ketsu..why are you blushing?"

Ketsu, now realizing that she was blushing looked at sabine and tried to think of something. "Oh, no it's not, it's blush powder, to give my cheeks a little pop to them. Like it?" She smirks.

Sabine nods. "It suits you pretty well actually." She smiles softly,

Ketsu looks at sabine and blushes more. "Hey Sabine?"

Sabine looks at Ketsu. "Yes Ketsu?"

"I-i have a crush on you.." she blushes more then before.

Sabine looked upon her and blushed madly. "You do..?"

Ketsu nods. "I'm sorry if you don't feel that way abou.." she gets cut off by Sabine kissing her.

Ketsu smiles and wraps her arms around sabines waits as Sabine wraps her arms around Ketsus neck. They eventually let go.

Sabine smiles. "I love you so much Ketsu.."

Ketsu smiles back. "I love you to sabine.."

———————————————————————-

3 different chapters from 3 different books in one night?! I hope you guys enjoyed them all! I hope mangle234 enjoyed this!