Thrawn X Ezra

@Moonaline Hope you enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ezra woke up slowly, holding his head. "Ugh..my head hurts." He sat up, looking at Thrawn, before quickly trying to find his saber.

Thrawn pointed to their pile of broken weapons. "There all broken, all of them."

Ezra looked around and frowned. "Where are we..?"

Thrawn kneeled down by Ezra, touching his wound on his shoulder carefully. Ezra pulled away. "Ow.."

"Easy Bridger, you're hurt. Let me help you. There has to be a medkit somewhere.." He stood up, walking to the med part of the ship, or what was left with it.

Ezra tried to get up, looking around the now destroyed ship and frowned. He observed the wet jungle planet they were on and tried to stand up, he then fell back down and looked at his leg with was impaled with a metal rod. "Karabast!" He yelped in pain, he then shivered as the rain soaked him when he moved into the open.

Thrawn ran in and carefully helped Ezra out of the rain. "Now i'll have to find a blanket for you Bridger.." He looked at his leg and frowned. "In order for us to survive, we'll need to work together, but we can't unless we are both healthy.." He looked at Ezra. "I will need to pull it out, so just try to breathe, don't scream because we don't know if theres anything dangerous on this planet, okay? I have a cloth." He put it in Ezras mouth. "Now take a deep breath.." He started pulling out the rod. "I know this is dangerous, but I will be as careful as I can." He pulled it out and then quickly wrapped Ezras leg with cloth. "We'll its not bleeding as much as if it was a major blood vessel, so that's a good sign, but we will need to get you some medical help, immediately."

Ezra looked at his leg and then at Thrawn with wide open eyes. "Thrawn..? Am I going to die?"

Thrawn looked at the boy and sighed, sitting next to him. "Bridger..I want to tell you a lie, but for you..I don't know." He looked down and frowned. "Here, let me check you for anymore injuries okay? I'm gonna bring you to the med part of the ship, theres still a bed up which is good, and theres medicine and equipment that still works, thank god." He picked Ezra up carefully, looking down at the boy. Thrawn has always had feelings for the boy, he couldn't decide whether it was because of his intelligence, his looks, or his personality, he set the boy down carefully on the bed. "There might be extra clothes for you, since you're covered in mud and you're all wet." He quickly runs to the closet and pulled out a pair of pajamas for him that looked around his size. "Here, let me help you get changed."

Ezra looked at Thrawn uncomfortably, then sighed and nods. "I-I don't have much choice, just be careful okay..?"

Thrawn nods and carefully took off Ezras shirt, pants, and then took off his boots carefully. "You okay?" He looked at his body and blushed, before getting him changed into the new clothes. "Feel better?"

Ezra nods and looked around the room. "I don't feel so good..." He passed out from blood loss.

Thrawn panicked and looked around for any type of blood bags, then picked up A+ and went to Ezra, testing what kind of blood he had and he sighed in relief. "A+.." He connected the bag to an iv and injected the iv into him, he then lifted the towel up carefully and cleaned up the wound and started stitching it up. "There we go.." He then grabbed a thermometer and checked Ezra for a fever, he then pulled out the thermometer and frowned. "103.7 F. That's not good.." He sighed and looked at Ezra, he then hesitantly kissed his head and smiled. He then went to the medicine cabinet and took out some fever reducers and goes to Ezra. "You're awake. Good." He smiled and then put the fever reducers in his hand. "These are small, can you take these without water?"