Zeb X Ezra

Moonaline hope you enjoy!

No ones POV

Ezra sighed as Zeb picked him up to carry him to the kitchen. "Zeb, I haven't walked at all today, I need exercise for the baby."

Zeb frowned. "But the baby will be here in two months..I can't let either of you get hurt."

Ezra rolled his eyes. "I've been walking fine, please just let me walk, and then I'm gonna go lay down and read okay?"

Zeb nods and puts him down. "Okay..hungry? Would you like anything specific?"

Ezra opened the fridge. "I'm just getting a cup of blue milk Zeb.." he sighed and sat at the table. "Could you go to our room and make the bed for me please?" He smiled.

Zeb nods. "Anything for my lovelies." He kissed Ezra, then rubbed his belly. "Don't worry, daddy will be back soon." He left.

Ezra sighed and drank his milk as if he were taking a shot.

Kanan walked in and looked at him. "You good?" He sat next to him. "How's the baby?"

Ezra smiled. "I'm good...the baby is okay..we're just tired.."

Kanan nods and rubbed his back. "You should go get some rest."

"I will, but Zeb is making the bed at the moment so. I just gotta wait for him, that's all." He smiled softly.

Kanan nods. "I understand, we're excited for the baby. You know that?"

Ezra smiled. "Yeah, I know. We are all ready for this new specter 7 coming soon."

Kanan smiled and watched Zeb come in. "There's papa bear, take it easy on mama bear okay?"

Ezra smiled and stood up, going to Zeb. "Thanks for the bed baby.." he goes to their room and laid in bed, grabbing a book and reading.

Zeb walked in and smiled. "You good?"

"I'm good." Ezra kept reading.

Zeb kneeled down by his belly and rubbed it. "Hello baby girl, it's daddy, I'm so excited to meet you soon..we'll all be together, we'll be a family..I promise.." he kissed it softly.

Ezra chuckled and kept reading.

Zeb kissed him and smiled, laying next to him. "I love you."

"Love you too.." Ezra smiled