Hera X Ahsoka

No ones POV

Hera laid a cold cloth on Ezras forehead. "There we go.." she smiled softly. "You okay feeling a little better..?"

Ezra groaned and shakes his head, "Hera.." he coughed harshly into his hand.

Hera frowned and kissed his head. "Kanan will be here soon okay?"

Ezra groaned and nods a little. "Kanan..." he coughed.

Hera frowned and rubbed his stomach. "Shh.."

Ahsoka walked in. "Hey, hows Ezra doing?"

"Not good...he's getting worse.." Hera frowned. "I need to get more medicine, wanna come ahsoka?"

Ahsoka nods. "Yeah, I'll come." She followed Hera into the medbay.

Hera looked at ahsoka and smiled, "how are you doing love?"

Ahsoka chuckled. "I'm doing great. Ezra's pretty sick huh? How's his baby?"

"Well, the baby is fine, I think Ezra has the flu..but I might be wrong.." Hera sighed and grabbed the medication.

Ahsoka quickly grabbed heras hands and kissed her lovingly, smiling in the kiss, then let go.

Hera smiled happily. "Aww..babe thank you.." she giggled. "I love you.."

"I love you too.." ahsoka smiled back at her.

Hera chuckled and walked back to Ezra. "Hey Ez.." she gave him the medicine. "Feel better okay? Your baby is fine." she smiled and looked at Ahsoka, walking out with her.

Ahsoka held Heras hand. "Do they know the gender?"

"No, they want it to be a surprise." hera smiled and snuggled against Ahsoka.

Ahsoka chuckled. "Alright, its late, lets head to bed." she walked with Hera into their cabin and laid down with her, falling asleep.
————————————————————————
A.N- I'm all done with this one, I'm still on vacation so things will be really slow. Hope you like it @coolfury20