Kallus X Zeb

Kallus looked at the shivering lasat as they were trapped on an ice moon. "H-how are you cold?! You have fur!"

"Well, I don't have an already cold heart! So of course I'm not cold!" The lasat remarked.

"But that doesn't make any sense! If I'm already cold hearted I wouldn't be cold!!"

Zeb sighs. "Come here Kallus." The lasat said.

Kallus looked at him confused. "W-why..?"

"So you can warm up, unless you wanna freeze to death, be my guest."

"No! No! I'll go!" He sits in the lasats lap and snuggles close, feeling his cheeks redden as he blushed, being this close to the lasat.

Zeb wrapped his arms around the shivering commander. Then warmed him up slightly with his fur.

Kallus calms down and relaxes. "Thanks.." he mutters.

Zeb smiles and nods. "Your welcome.."

"Hey, and listen...about the attack on lirasan...I didn't know they would do something like that..I swear..or I would've never said anything..." Kallus looked at the lasat sincerely,

Zeb nods. "I know..but I just get upset so quickly over these things.."

"Well..at least we have soemthing in common.." he smiles softly,

"Oh, yeah that's nice.." Zeb smiles then leans into kalluses lips and kisses him.

Kallus looked surprised at first, then kissed back. Holding his hands against the lasats cheeks.

They eventually let go and smile at each other. "I'll keep you warm forever.." Zeb blushes.

Kallus smiles and snuggles into him. "I'll protect you always Zeb.." he closes his eyes.

Zeb smiles and falls asleep as well.
————————————————————————
Requested by @ghost1643