Tristan X Ezra

Season 4

No ones POV

Ezra held onto Tristan as they crashed onto an island.

Tristan grumbled and looked at his jet pack and sighed, trying to fix it. "Karabast!" He looked around. "Ezra?! Ezra?!!"

Ezra got up slowly, groaning. "T-tristan..?" He held his stomach.

Tristan ran over and grabbed his hand. "You're hurt.." he grabbed some wrap from his pack and took Ezras shirt off and sat him down. "Easy.."

Ezra held onto his lover. "Tristan.."

He wrapped the wound up. "It's alright..I'm here..it's okay." He picked him up carefully and kissed his head. "Do you wanna eat something..? There's some coconuts and fruits.."

Ezra shakes his head. "Where are we..?" He looked around.

Tristan sighed. "Looks like an island." He sat him down carefully on the sand and tried to contact anyone. "I can't contact anyone babe..we're stuck."

Ezra frowned. "We can't really do anything..." he tried to get up.

Tristan goes to him and picked him up bridal style. "Look, there's a cave!" He ran into it and laid Ezra down carefully, then grabbed a rock and blocked the small entrance. He goes to Ezra and smiled, pulling out the supplies he gathered for a fire and made a fire.

Ezra goes to the side of the cave and created a couple holes for ventilation with his saber and winced, holding his stomach.

Tristan looked over at him. "Hey.." he helped Ezra sit by the fire and grabbed a bag of coconuts and smiled. "I gathered some coconuts." He split one in half and hands one part to Ezra and drank the milk out of it.

Ezra stared at the milk and frowned.

Tristan looked at him. "You okay?" He sat next to him.

"Umm..yeah..sorry.." he took a sip and held his stomach.

Tristan put the bowl down and rubbed his stomach. "Bothering you? Here, just another sip okay? One more so you at least have something in your stomach."

Ezra took one more sip, handing the bowl to Tristan.

They both looked up at the entrance as a loud roar was heard.

Ezra paled. "T-Tristan...?"

Tristan stood up and frowned, going to the entrance. "Stay here.."

"N-no..don't leave me..don't leave me.." he looked at him tearily.

Tristan looked at Ezra and frowned. "Fine.." he goes to Ezra and looked through the bag, pulling out an air mattress. "Here." He filled it up and laid Ezra on it carefully. "Glad Sabine packed our things huh?"

Ezra nods a little and snuggled into the bed, then paled hearing the roar again.

Tristan laid a blanket over him and then laid down, snuggling against Ezra.

Ezra tried to get comfortable. "Your armor is uncomfortable.." he moved away and frowned.

"I wanna keep it on in case something happens okay?" He frowned.

Ezra looked down and snuggled into the covers. "It's cold.." he frowned and looked at him.

Tristan frowned and moved ezras side of the bed towards the fire a little. "There we go. Better?"

He nods a little and sniffled, snuggling into the bed.

Tristan stood up and ran to the radio when he heard Sabines voice. "We're on an island, we crash landed. We're in a cave, unknown creature outside. Ezras injured." He sent her the coordinates, then packed everything up and picked Ezra up bridal style, then checks and sees the ghost, then quickly ran into it.

Hera took Ezra to the medbay and took care of the wound, going to Tristan. "He'll be alright." She smiled softly.

Tristan sighed in relief and goes to Ezra. "Hey, feeling better?"

Ezra nods and smiled. "I love you.."

"I love you too.." they kissed lovingly