Wedge X Ezra

For everyone that wanted a wedge X Ezra
—————————————————————————
No ones POV

Ezra looked around as all the doors closed. "What is chopper doing??"

Ap-5 looked at the crew. "I told you something was wrong with chopper."

Hera placed her hand on his shoulder. "Well never doubt you again AP-5."

Wedge noticed the hatch starting to open and he held onto Ezras hand who was on the railing being sucked into space. "Hera! We need to close it! Hold on Ezra!" He frowned, struggling to hold onto Ezra. "I got you!"

Ezra held onto Wedge, then noticed how Wedge was close to falling, so he closed his eyes. "I'm sorry.." he let go and got sucked into space.

"EZRA!" The crew screamed before Hera closed the hatch. "AP-5, you need to get out there. Get Ezra back! He'll die!"

Wedge looked at his hands. "He let go.."

Hera rubbed his back. "He's so like Kanan.." she mumbled and smiled softly at him. "We'll get him back, I promise".

AP-5 went out into space and used a jet pack to fly to Ezra. "Bridger, I am here to rescue you." He grabbed onto him.

Ezra looked at him weakly before passing out.

AP-5 rushes to the Ghost and laid him down on the ground. "I have rescued Bridger, now I will take care of that traitor."

Hera nods. "Wedge, watch over him." She followed AP-5 and began their help with Chopper.

Wedge got teary and shook Ezra weakly. "Ezra..? Come on, come on.."

Ezra woke up, gasping for air.

Wedge cried happily and hugged him tightly. "You're okay!"

Ezra chuckled weakly. "I'm Ezra Bridger...when Am I not okay?" He laughed and snuggled close.

Wedge stood up and helped him up, then pushed him away. "If you ever do that again! I swear to god Bridger I will hunt you down!"

Ezra looked at him and chuckled. "Missed me Huh?" He held onto wedge and snuggled close.

wedge nods and smiled. "How could I not miss my." He whispered. "Boyfriend." He smilec and kissed Ezras head. "But seriously, never do that again."

Ezra chuckled. "Alright..." he smiled softly, making sure no one was around them and he kissed wedge.

Wedge smiled and held onto him and kissed back, then let go. "I love you Bridger."

"I love you too.."