3; Tour<3

GERARDS POV
====================
I woke up to Frank's face close to mine giggling at me "what the fuck happened" I asked looking around "why don't you look at your wrists" he smiled and I looked down "why did you write on me Frank" I asked and he cracked up "Hun, that's not pen" I looked up at him and smiled "I did it, I finally did it!" I said excitedly and he just kept laughing at me. "What time is it" I asked and he looked at his watch "like 7:00" he finally stopped laughing "where am I, what day is it" I shifted in the chair and pushed my hair behind my ear "you are at a tattoo parlor, it's Friday and you've been passed out for an hour cause you're afraid of needles" I mouthed a 'oh' and sat back. "Can we go now" I asked impatiently and he just nodded

"alright, so how do you like your ink" Frank asked and I smiled at him "it's sick, I can pay you back tomorrow at school" I said and he shook his head "no you can't" I looked at him confused "why?". "One because the school is stupid and put the first day on a Friday, and two because I want to pay for it" I nodded and blushed a bit. "Get on, you don't have to wear the helmet" I got on and wrapped my arms around him tightly. He started it and went towards school. He pulled into the school parking lot and stopped, I got off and hugged him "thanks Frank I had a lot of fun" "me too Gerard, see ya Monday?" He asked as I slipped into my car, he took my phone and programmed his number in. "Now I can reach you any time". He bent over and looked at me through the open window "yeah...it wasn't so bad was it?" I started the engine as he asked and nodded "you know it's sorta hard to tell if you're passed out" he chuckled and flashed his teeth at me.

"Gerard how old are you" Frank asked and looked deep into my eyes, I was caught up in his gaze and hesitated a bit "um I'm um 18" I said "how old are you" I asked and he smiled "I'm 22" I blushed at how young he was. I was caught in his eyes "good to know" we both said and smiled "um okay I gotta go now" I said and pulled out, he never broke his state nor once until he had to. I drove home with my heart pounding fast and blushing hard "what the fuck just happened" I said under my breath and I smiled wide realizing what the fuck just happened, I went on a date with my hot sex Ed teacher, and loved every minute of it.

I pulled into the parking lot of and went up to my 2 bedroom apartment, "fuck" I said loudly and I tripped taking off my shoes. My apartment was pretty nice I'd furnished it, everything was leather or white, I went to my bedroom and collapsed on the bed. I pulled off my clothes and changed into an old Narvana shirt and some flannel pj pants. I clicked the tv on and watched cartoons until I fell asleep.

(MORNING)
================
I woke up to a stinging pain on my wrists and remembered the events of last night "motherfucker!" I yelled and called Frank instantly it took a few rings but he picked up "Hey" he said in a groggy voice "hey?, hey!? My arms feel like they're on fucking fire I have no time for hey" I yelled into the phone. He giggled a bit and finally answered "it's okay Gerard tattoos do that sometimes I can tell you how to help it" "no mother fucker you're getting your ass over here right now, this is your fault" he laughed and I could tell he was smiling into the phone "fine fine il, be right I over. Text me your address" I hung up and texted it.

I instantly starting cleaning my apartment and making the bed, I checked my clock quickly, 8:45, damn it was early for a Friday. Then I heard a knock at the door and opened it slightly "hey, crybaby" Frank greeted my as I stood at the door and opened it wider. "Get in her you butt munch" I grabbed his arm and led him to the couch, "what do I do" Frank didn't respond, he was looking around my apartment "Frank!" I yelled. He just smiled at me "you can't do anything, you have to distract yourself, that's why I'm here" Frank stated simply and I read my fingers through my hair.

"Okay fine, you want a tour" I sighed and he nodded yes, we got up from the couch and I led him to my room "this is my room, look around if you want I'm going to the bathroom" I said and went to the restroom to calm down and think. 'I have my ex Ed teacher in my apartment and I have a massive crush on him what do I do, do I kiss him, god I want him to fuck me, he's so hot, fuuuuuck' I thought to myself before deciding I'd spent too much time In here. I flushed the toilet and ran the water to pretend like I went to the restroom, when I came back to my too he was just sitting on the couch across from my bed "Gerard are you gay" he asked bluntly and I nodded "yes, how did you know" Frank smiled "you have a rainbow flag.

I looked over to my side table and in my utensils mug there was a flag "oh, well I am, it's one of the reasons I moved out" I blushed and he nodded "me too" he stated simple and I looked up at him "really" I smiled wide and he laughed a bit and he walked towards me "yep" he said and walked out the door "bye Gerard" he yelled leaving me a bit confused.