7; Pretty Little Nothings

A/N: I just got g noted, but I'll push through it and write *types while violently sobbing*
================================
GERARD POV
==============
"What the fuck Frank" I pushed him off me with out thinking "w-what" he asked, a hurt expression plastered on his face. "You can't just say things like that" I said against my better judgment. At first I wanted it to be just sex, a casual affair, but Frank was complicating things. "I don't understand Gerard" he said looking at me through his teary hazel eyes. "I thought this was just sex, I'm not yours babydoll, and most certainly not your bambolina". Frank rolled his eyes and smiled "that's the same fucking thing you uncultured swine". I crossed my arms "whatever Frank it's just I don't know anymore, I mean sure it's illegal as it is but if we bring feelings into it it's like 100x more illegal" Frank was just smiling like an idiot.

"You're dumb" Frank insulted " and why is that" I asked a bit annoyed "because dumbass, New Jersey legalized student/teacher relations" I was a bit shocked to be honest "W-what" he laughed a bit at my confusion. "you're legal sweetie" he grabbed my waist pulling me closer and looked at me, lust pooling in his eyes "you're all mine" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck "oh really, I am". Frank kissed my neck and exhaled on me "yes but i have to keep you a secret, okay?" he pulled off and looked me in the eyes "thats probably a good idea" I whispered.

Suddenly Frank had me against the wall and he was breathing hard on my neck "you're mine bambolina" he paused "I'm gonna make sure everybody knows it".

Frank sucked on my neck hard "shit, i thought you didn't want anyone to know" I breathed out "no dearie it seems you don't understand, no one will know it was me. But you'll be marked, wont you baby" He move impossibly closer to me  and found a spot on my neck that i just love so much "fuck frankie"I whined. "Does baby like that" I nodded a bit and felt him smile against my skin "Baby, you're excited" he pulled away and smiled at me. I'd just now noticed my tightened pants "You need help" frank whispered seductively into my ear "mhm" Frank pulled a way and crossed his arms taking his warmth with him. "magic word" he waved his finger at me "please" i said quietly "somethings off" Frank smiled at me, lust and love swirling in his hazel eyes "please..." frank waved his hand in front of me.

"Please da-" he looked at me shocked "you little slut" he laughed and hugged me close I smiled gaining a bit of confidence "only for you daddy" I breathed on his neck. Frank pulled me over to the couch and pushed me down, squatting in front of me in the process "Say it baby" he whispered unzipping my jeans, at that point i was itching for his touch. I just whimpered "say it baby, beg for me like the good little slut you are" he palmed me through my boxers as he had already thrown my pants across the room "Frankie come on". He just pulled down my boxers letting my erection spring free "Beg for me" he breathed out on me "Please daddy, please touch me" I gave in. "ok, since you asked so nice"

Frank grabbed me at the base of my cock and swirled his tongue around my tip "Fuck Frankie"I moaned like a fuckin whore, I bucked my hips and he just hummed, bobbing his head faster and faster "shit daddy". He deep throated my throbbing cock, i was so close "close" was all i could whisper, by then i was a mess "Yell my name Gee" He whispered as I felt that fuzzy feeling. "Frankie" I practically screamed as I released. Frank looked up at me and smiled as I rode out my high, Frank pulled my boxers up and climbed onto the couch next to me pulling a blanket with him. We sat in silence for a bit as he stroked my hair and looked at me, curled up next to him, "you're so pretty Gee" Frank sighed and kissed my head "you think so" I chuckled and looked up at him. "Of course, look at you" he said and looked at me fondly.

"your gorgeous hair and that cheeky smile" I felt my cheeks go red, I giggle and thanked him with a kiss on the cheek, "thanks babe" I paused for a second "As much as I'd love to stay, I have to go" I sighed. He frowned for a bit "only if i get to come with you" Frank stated "Frankie I gotta". He hugged me a bit tighter "Do you wanna stay here babe" I looked up at him and nodded weakly "you tired?" I nodded again "Again, you just took a nap" Frank laugh a bit and stood up "Im gonna stay here" I whispered and cuddled the couch. Before i knew it i was in Franks arms and he was holding me bridal style, he opened the door to his room which was pitch black and set me on the bed.

I pulled the covers over myself , I felt the materess next to me sink as Frank crawled next to me and wrapped his arms around my body. I rolled over to face him and laid my head against his chest, I breathed in his scent "mm, you smell nice". Frank chuckled a bit at my comment "Gee?"I nodded slightly "I wish we could, I wish we could go somewhere, ya know be alone together" I nodded again "that sentence is contradictory" I laughed "you know what I mean"he laughed too and hugged me tighter.

"Ok fine lets go"Frank laughed and sighed "I'm serious" I felt him roll over and click on the lamp so I could finally see his face which had a confused expression plastered over it. "What, babe?" Frank smiled a bit like i was crazy "Frankie I don't wanna stay in Jersey anymore, too many people, too many memories" I looked up at him and he nodded his head. "Babe, i was just wishing" I shook my head "but, I-I'm not" I sat up a bit so I was crosslegged "Babe...i don't know, it's just I hate it here everyone Ive ever met in Jersey has hated me, my friends, my teachers, even my own damn parents Frank"

I felt the hot tears dribble down my face as Frank pulled me in "I don't hate you baby, and don't you have a brother" I felt my heart break a little bit when he mentioned Mikey. I sobbed a little harder against his chest as all the memories came in a rush "Babe what's wrong". He pulled away to look at me through my tear filled eyes, I thought for a second before i responded "M-M-Mikey" I stuttered out as he stared at me with worry filled eyes. "Who's Mikey baby" he questioned "he's my b-brother" Frank pulled me in again rocking me back and forth whispering pretty little nothings to me softly "Do you wanna talk about it Gee?". I sniffled a bit, I was beginning to calm down "um, Mikey-he, my father was driving one night and -and he was a big drinker. And he was on the highway drunk and my mother was trying to get him to let her drive and in all the heat he slammed into another car. The car flipped and Mikey-" I started to cry again and he stroked my hair.

"shh, shh, bambolina, shhh" I calmed down again and returned to the story "Mikey was the only one who didn't make it" I felt the fire in my gut flare up like it used to. "that bastard killed Mikey and-and he doesn't get anything for it" I pushed Frank off me a bit more aggressively than I had intended, he fell off the bed "hey"he said, that hurt expression i knew all too well, once again on his face. "Im sorry Frankie I just get really angry when I think about it" I apologized as I helped him back up "Thats ok bambolina" he opened his arms again and I crawled over to him. "Let's go to sleep Bamby" I chuckled a bit through my tears and sniffles "Im not a cartoon deer"Frank turned out the lights and spooned me "It's short for Bambolina" "oh" I said as I snuggled next to him.

I heard Frank's breath grow slower and mine the same as we drifted off to sleep.

A/N: IM SORRY Mikey had to be gone for the story to be able to climax😓