10; Heaven Help Us

FRANK'S POV

==================

"I like this one on me, don't you"I asked referring to the light pink skirt I had on, Gerard and I were in a dressing room at Hot Topic "oh that skirts a little short don't ya think, I like it". Gerard grabbed my waist and pecked me on the lips, pulling away with a smirk, "thats the point Gee, but I still have stuff to try on". He backed away and grabbed the black cropped sweater that said 'KITTEN' in light pink, dripping letters across the top. I pulled the tight sweater over my head, flattening it out on my chest "you like it?" I looked in the mirror and bit my lip. "Everything you tried on looked amazing" I giggled and handed him a choker "will you?" Gerard nodded and smirked at what the choker said. "Slut" he said with laughter in his voice, he shook his head and chained it around my neck.

"lets go kitten, we've gotten you at least two months worth of clothes and shoes" Gerard was growing tired and I didn't wanna make him angry."ok I have enough" I said handing him a pile of clothes which he rolled his eyes at. As we approached the counter a few people gave us dirty looks seeing the items I had, which included five pairs of high heels, 2 pairs of heeled combat boots, some flats and a baby blue leather jacket.

"Just these" Gerard said kindly to a saleswoman "who are these for".The lady asked shifting her eyes between Me, resting my head on him and hanging his arm, and 6ft and ripped Gerard. There was no one in the store it was very very quiet "for kitten"  Gerard answered and smiled down at me as I looked up and giggled. "freaks" the lady mumbled with a disgust written across her face "you got a problem with that?". Gerard responded raising his voice and leaning over the counter, I tugged on his arm "it's okay baby" I went on my tippy toes and whispered into his ear. 

He leaned back settling down a bit looking into my eyes with a hurt expression "but see kitten it's not". That's when out of the corner of my eye I saw Gerard pull a gun out of his pocket, 'Bang. Bang. Bang' he shot her dead. He smiled at me and laughed wickedly, I suppose it was pretty funny, I mean she was a royal bitch. I laughed and smiled still chewing my gum through my grin. "And why'd you go and do that daddy" my thick Jersey accent sticking on the words making me like a male fucking Harley Quinn. "What, kitten doesn't like his present" Gerard pulled a bag of clothes and shoes off the counter and bent over grabbing something off of the dead woman.

"Oooo" I said putting on the pretty kitten ears "thank you daddy" I said side-hugging him tightly as we left the store. "Did you bring your duffel bag and your other essentials" He asked climbing into the drivers seat. "Yeah can I change in the back seat while you drive, I promise I'll come back up". I asked knowing he'd say yes "sure" Gerard nodded his head and kept his eyes on the road. "Hey Gee" I said finding some trouble with the skirt in the confined back seat. "What about V" I asked finally slipping it on "don't worry about her, she's at the adopting center" Gerard said, starting on the highway. Once I was  all changed I climbed back up into the front seat.

Gerard ran his eyes over my body and bit his lip at my short flouncy black skirt, blue leather jacket and a black crop top that said 'PEACHY' in the same lettering as the shirt that said 'KITTEN'. His eyes focused on the road again and I smirked at his obvious attraction "where are we going puddin" I said my accent still clinging to the words. "Pennsylvania, and why do you have such a thick damn accent it's like your actually Harley Quinn" Gee shook his head and smiled. "Well my father always had a pretty thick accent and so did my ma"

It was silent for a few hours on the road before I spoke again "whatcha thinking about" I asked seeing his obvious frustration. Gerard ignored me and shook his head, his eyes steadied the yellow line painted vertically on the road, I could tell he was thinking you, could practically hear the gears shifting. I didn't want to push him, I knew what happened when he got mad. Gerard started mumbling to himself, the words, even though inaudible, were bothered and irritated. I reached over and pressed the matte black button to turn on the radio, I watched his eyes follow my movements and turn back to the road. 

Breaking news: A women at a local Hot topic was found shot dead lying below the counter, the NJSP have found little evidence of who committed this crime but are on the scene-

Gerard was quick to end the tormenting voice that polluted the car, I sunk in my seat "don't do that again" he finally spoke, his knuckles grew white as they were wrapped around the wheel tightly. I settled my hand on top of his to try to calm him "I'm sorry daddy please d-don't be angry" I said tripping over my words and looked up at him with worry in my eyes. "oh, its alright kitten i'm just a little worried, because I literally left the murder weapon with that asshole in the alleyway they'll be on to us is a few days baby, well me". I nodded my head feeling a bit agitated "Nice job Gee, just perfect" I said looking up at him again. "What Frank, I was reckless one time Jesus christ and it was to save your stupid ass" 

I was a bit taken aback by his response, I mean if you're gonna kill someone don't be reckless "GERARD HOW COULD YOU DO THAT" I screamed and sat up angrily. He sighed and smirked as he saw a motel in a small town up ahead, we sat in silence for the few short seconds it took to pull into the parking lot. Gee parked and unbuckled his seat belt, I had my arms crossed and my eyes stuck on the windshield. I felt his breathe against my neck as he leaned forward and mumbled "never yell at your daddy" I felt a shiver trickle down my spine as he whispered softly "bambolina".