11; Do Not Disturb

GERARDS POV

==================

I pulled away from his ear and opened the door, exiting the car smoothly, he deserved to be teased after he just yelled at me. Although he was right I really should've been more carful honestly but I was rusty, I hadn't killed since the incident with Mikey. I grabbed my, and Frank's bags, walking into the beaten and worn motel with Frank pulled close to my side "room for two please" I said in a tired tone. I wasn't tired, hell no it was only 9:00pm i just wanted frank to be unsuspecting. As we made our way to the room Frank was quiet and he was quite obviously tense, as he should be.

I decided to keep quiet about what was to happen I just set the bags down, humming a bit as I took of my jacket and shoes "Ge-Gee-" "quiet Frankie" I cut him off in a harsh tone so he knew I was serious. He just stood in the middle of the small room as I walked around him, cleaning the quite dirty tub and drawing a hot bath, filling it with bubbles along the way. "Frankie!" my voice rung out as he darted to the bathroom not making a sound "get in, call me when you are" I said casually and kissing him hungrily on my way out.

I waited for a bit before hearing his voice "Gee!" he said like a five year old, i stuffed the item i hidden from Frank in my back pocket and entered the bathroom. Frank looked up at me wide eyes "are you confused Fwankie" I asked in a mocking voice "oh- and is that a touch of worry I see" I laughed smugly and tugged at his bottom lip with my thumb. "why are you so worried Frankie" I said as i pulled out the mystery item and held it up "no no no no Gerard serio-" I cupped my hand over his mouth "Honey, lets be honest you do whatever I say" I bent over the side of the tub "so i'm just gonna handcuff you to this bar here" I chained him to the handle bar above his head, both his hands dangling "Frankie, you really really shouldn't have yelled at me" I said grabbing the base of his dick.

Frank took a sharp breath and wiggled a bit as I stroked him fast making him hard "fuck" he breathed "so now you have a punishment" his eyes met my burning stare that was aimed at his face. I let go and stepped away from the tub "what the hell Gee" Frank whined and bucked his hips making the clear water sway around him. "I forgot Frankie" I walked over and kissed his forehead "we didn't have dinner, I guess ill have to go pick some up which will take.." I looked down at my watch "about a half and hour, don't touch yourself when i'm gone baby" I said huskily into his ear "oh wait, you can't" I chuckled and walked out of the bathroom, leaving Frank stiff as a board and whimpering, this should be fun.

I made my way to a cute diner in the heart of the small town, "um can I get two cheeseburgers with fries and two fountain drinks to go please". A thought quickly snapped into my head right after i spoke, "actually make one of those a veggie burger" the waitress nodded with smile and walked off. After 15 minutes of waiting the same waitress with the vibrant smile appeared and handed me a bag and a paper trey with my drinks "thank you" I quickly glanced at her name tag "Lindsey, have a nice night". I walked out and made my way to the car, i'd been out for a long while i wonder what Frank was doing. Probably bucking his hips into the air, itching for some friction, I started the engine, eager to get back.

As soon as I opened the door to the room I heard little whimpers and quiet cussing, setting the food on the table i walked into the bathroom silently. Frank hadn't even noticed me standing there, studying his frame, he looked so beautiful with his hair slightly wet and sticking to his skin all messy, and his body glistening in the dim light. The obvious sexual frustration was evident in his movements "poor helpless little Frankie" his head shot up and he looked at me with innocence. 

I stepped toward the tub slowly "Gerard" Frank huffed agitatedly I started to undress, I watched his eyes scan over my body as I took off my clothing, throwing it aside and stepping into the tub. I spread his legs and crawled between them, putting my hands on either side of him and kissing his neck "Gee" Frank whined again. At this point he was unbelievably hard and frustrated, I nibbled on his ear and exhaled "beg for me baby boy" I breathed. "Please daddy please" Frank moaned and struggled under the cuffs "beg for my hands Frankie" I said a bit harsher he scrunched up his face "come on you can do it" I encouraged needing more. " daddy i need your hands, please daddy" I couldn't take it anymore and i'm sure as hell he couldn't.

My hand slowly moved down his chest and tapped on his inked skin,  it finally reached his cock "fuck daddy" Frank let out shakily. "You like that" I said squeezing a bit harder and stroking faster he moved his gaze into my eye line "yes daddy" he moaned whorishly and stared into my eyes lustfully. I smiled at him and laughed "yea i know you like that" I said through gritted teeth as he nodded his head "begging for daddy like a good little whore" I breathed pressing hard against his slit and making small circles on his tip. Frank jerked up, pulling hard on the cuffs "all tied up for daddy, helpless and whimpering" our eyes never broke contact other than the few times he rolled his eyes in pleasure. 

I could tell he was close "you gonna cum for daddy" he nodded and squeezed his eyes closed releasing hard, but I didn't stop there "oh frank did you think we were stopping there?" I laughed and climbed on top of him. "do you want me baby" he nodded his head and looked up at me "you want daddy to undo those cuffs" I asked and frank surprisingly shook his head. "what" I laughed and he smiled "you like those" I asked and tugged on the restraints "yes da-" was all he said before i pushed in and cut him off. I wrapped my arms around his trembling body and thrusted slowly "fuck me harder daddy" Frank moaned and spread his legs further. I pounded harder and faster "slut" I whispered and wrapped my hands around his neck, pinning him against the tiled wall.

"fu-uck da-a-dy" Frank said, stuttering to my thrusts, "you like being helpless franking don't you" I said feeling him clench around me "you like it when I fuck you with my hands around you neck and you cant think straight". He nodded his head, as he looked lost in overwhelmment "daddy likes it too" I lost my grip and I released inside of him growling loudling in his ear "Fuck Frankie". As soon as I let go so did he and came hard all over himself. "DADDY" frank practically screamed and jerked at his cuffs again, breathlessly, I pulled out and reached for my pant to get the key to frank's cuffs. "come here baby" Frank swayed toward me tiredly as I unlocked the handcuffs, he let his arms fall and smiled at me. "you hungry baby" I asked, stepping out of the bath Frank just looked up at me like i was crazy, which i am but thats no the point.

 "you cant be that tired" I whined, pulling him out of the water and wrapping a towel around him "Gee, I just orgasmed twice, yes I can". Frank smiled tiredly at me and began to dry himself off on the bed "ok fine but I got you a veggie burger"I walked over to the table and pulled out his burger. By the time I reached him he was under the cover staring at me "feed me please" he said giggling a bit when I tried shoving the burger into his mouth. "what i'm just trying to feed you" I laughed and he grabbed the burger from me "ill just do it" he said eating his food and pulling the blanket over himself. I grabbed my burger and slid under the covers but when I looked over to him he was snoring with a half eaten sandwich stuck in his mouth.