12; Holding On To You

FRANK'S POV

======================

I opened my eyes with a giant gasp as the morning air and sun invaded my eyes, I quickly looked around, I was in my apartment, I was home, I-I was in my bed. "you alright babe?" I looked down to see my student in my bed "what happened" I asked "We went to Starbucks had a little fun in the car and then came up here for a nap." I was baffled i mean was everything a dream, a fucking trick "so you didn't hurt anyone". Gee made a hurt face and sat up "Fuck Frank, just because i have a mental condition doesn't mean I wanna hurt anyone!" he yelled jumping out of the silky sheets. "Im sorry I had a bad dream" Gerard put his hand on his hip and gave me a skeptical look.

"what did you dream baby" his face softened from an angry glare to a noticeable smirk, I hugged him as he reached out for me. "when we were on our way to starbucks, a guy jumped on m-me and you killed him" Gerard frowned in confusion. "why would I do that" He pulled me close and protectively "but then again no one touches kitten" his tone shifted, it was gravely, like he was speaking through clenched teeth. His grip tightened on my arm "no one" I felt a pinch as he squeezed my arm "no one hurts kitten...but me" Gee added on the end, i could feel my heart speed.

I turned to catch his eye line "b-but you'd n-never do th-that, would you?" he smirked and pinned me against the bed, holding my arms tightly onto my back. I heard him dig around in his side table untill my hears were drawn to a 'click' noise. "only if kitten is bad..which he has been...accusing me of-of killing." I felt something cold and thin brought to my back "I'd never" he breathe out before a sting shoot through my back and something cold oozed across my skin. A shriek escaped my throat making Gerard snicker above me, but he didn't stop there he kept dragging the knife across my pale skin over and over again, it got deeper and deeper as he went on. "Stop, Please fucking stop Gerard!!!" I screamed out in pain. "Thats not my name Frankie"he whispered darkly just before i felt the metal pierce my skin and plunge deeper. The light became dimmer and soon enough the darkness over took me.

--------------------------------------

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" My blood curdling scream shot stiffly through the peaceful room, lingering past the momment. My eyes opened once again, finding no light but the moon's. I felt cold hand on my back, they were mine, searching for cuts and bruises, but there was nothing there. Nothing at all, only soft pale skin. The only thing I could see was two agitated hazel eyes staring up at me. I sprung out of the bed scared of what he'd do to me "don't hurt me, please!" I pleaded as he stood and walked over to me. My feet moved back with every step he took 'god no god no' I thought as my back hit the cold, textured wall.

 Gerard gently touched my shoulder, he hadn't said a thing, his eyes swam with worry as he pulled me closer to him. I whimpered excepting my fate "please don't" I begged once more. "sh sh Frankie its okay, you're safe honey" I felt wet, cold tears stream down my face as he hugged me tight, petting my head with his long fingers. "I wont hurt you baby" Gee he said as we swayed towards the bed, finally meeting it and melting over him as he cuddled me underneath the warm covers 

"sh sh its all gonna be okay". My tears flowed onto his chest and made it slick. "Im sorry Gee" I said timidly "why" Gerard asked with genuine wonder in his voice. "well I woke you up  and-" Gerard cut me off and pressed his soft lips onto mine lightly and pulled away quickly. His green hazel eyes met mine and blinked slowly "you're so beautiful Frankie" he whispered wiping a tear from my face. I smiled softly and felt my cheeks heat, pulling him closer into a hug and kissing him again on  the cheek "I love you so much" I whispered in a tight voice from crying. "I love you too kitten" Gerard replied and gave me another soft kiss on the lips. As I clung to his chest I felt my eyelids grow heavy and my vision went foggy. Everything went black again. But this time it was bloodless. I finally felt safe.

---------------------------------------

SORRY i'm awful school started and my life is in shambles