(15) Picture: Landon {Revised}

Jasper's POV

I awoke to bright streams of early morning sunlight streaming though the large windows with only black, open blinds to disrupt the beam.

Where was I?

Memories of waking up yesterday rolled through my mind like projected clips.

Beau. Where was he?

I felt slightly pathetic. I mean, it's not like he'd always be beside me 24/7. I'm sure he had better things to do then watch me. I only met him yesterday and all ready I feel attached to him like I want to wrap myself around him like a second skin.

I sighed lightly and sat up, pulling my hands over my forehead, temples and cheeks, stretching them out in an unflattering manner.

I got up, placing my feet on the cold floor and walked to the door. Half way there, I stubbed my toes into one of Beau's couches, sending spires of pain through my ankle and leg.

"Owie!" I cursed reaching to rub the tender, furiously red toe, bracing myself on my toes' assaulter.

There was a shuffle outside of my door. Suddenly, the sound of a lock ticking sounded and my cautious gaze shot to the door knob to see it turning agonizingly slow. The knobs movement seemed to trigger something and a wave of panic flowed through my veins.

The floor met my back with a thump and I stared at the ceiling as whatever happened in the kitchen over took me yet again.

I squeezed my eyes shut as my breath left my lungs faster and faster until I was fully hyperventilating. I opened my eyes to see a bathroom with dried blood on the floor. The smell was rusty and I shivered in disgust and the coldness that overcame me.

The doorknob turned slowly, whatever was twisting on the other side was wanting to prolong my anxiousness. Suddenly it opened with force and a creature as black as night, as swift as a shadow was on me, surrounding me in its bleak horridness.

My I felt like I was about to die of suffocation. The air in my throat refused to move and I felt breeds of sweat roll off my body, catching in my clothing or hair.

"DAVID! Go get Lisa STAT!" Someone yelled, sounding terrified as it sounded like someone ran over to me, kneeling beside me. He didn't touch me, which I was thankful for.

I wanted Beau.

I whimpered, the sound in my throat bursting the blockage and I felt tears running down my temples into my hair.

I felt my fist clench and unclench as another set of frantic feet scrambled through the door frame to my side.

That was fast.

I took in breath after breath, thinking about how ungrateful I've been to it. I felt hands on my chest and the slight pressure of someone restricting my movement. The soft rake of long hair swept across my face and I shuddered, the sensation making me uneasy.

I began to hyperventilate again, my head slightly rocking back and forth.

"...hold his neck... sideways... administer a dose of Haldol... contact Beau..."

I whimpered as I felt the sharp prick of something foreign to my thin body being jabbed in the side of my neck.

An eerie calm washed over me not a minute later, numbing my limbs and clouding my thoughts. I felt thick and heavy like I was full of liquid led. Nothing registered in my mind.

My quivering began to cease, and when I opened my eyes again, I saw nothing but the white ceiling of Beau's room.

"Pulse stable... move... bed."

My breathing came slower and slower until it became almost unnoticeable and I faded into the darkness of my mind.

~Beau's POV~

"So, tell me Beauy-boy. Who is your mate?" Henry said slyly while placing a cup of dark coffee on the island in front of me and playfully wiggling his eyebrows.

I chuckled lightly. "His name is Jasper an-"

"A boy? Lucky bastard..." Henry grinned with a slight smirk.

"Yes a boy. A sixteen year old boy."

"Shit. What are you going to do during the Hunger Moon? It's like, two weeks away."

"I honestly have no idea. What would you do?" I asked, chewing on my lip slightly. Anxiety boiled in my chest.

Once a month, our inner wolf comes out and has free range with our body for a couple days. After being restrained for most of the month, they have pent up strength that makes it incredibly hard for us to restrain them.

For mates, it's the time of peaked fertility or sexual arousal. To be quite blunt, it's a time we resemble horny bunnies more then wolves.

For mate-less wolves, it's a time of increased violence and a intense need to hunt hence where the old legends and myths come from.

"I'm a vampy. I don't have to deal with that every month. But have you considered wolfsbane? Small doses tranquilize your wolf enough for you to control. Be careful with the dose size though."

I gave him a dry look while running my hands through my black hair. "Yes I have. I talked to Lisa about it and she said it wouldn't affect me because of the Alpha toxins in my blood. Apparently I would flush it out automatically... What about lots of chains? I could ask to be locked up in the prison."

"What would you tell your mate?" He asked stroking his imaginary beard while leaning into the counter.

"I don't know, his memory is off. I could just tell him I have a business meeting."

"Lying is never a good way to start a relationship," he chided, childishly.

"Okay, how's this? 'Hey, just want to let you know that in two weeks, my wolf will burst forward and if I'm around you, I'll most likely mount you like a over size rabbit and pound you into oblivion. Bit in other news, have you heard about the weather?'".

Henry's face was stitched for a moment then he bent over, cackling with laughter. "What the hell? Where'd you get that from?"

"That's what will happen!" I defended with my arms up. "Now, quit being a jackass!"

"Whatever you say... Wabbit."