(34) NEW: MARCH 18

Jasper's POV

The walls were making me crazy. Everything about the room made me irritated and my limbs squirrelly.

It's been two weeks since we confirmed the existence of our precious babies. We still don't know how many are making a home in my belly but they are there.

I now have a small bump forming. Well, it's bigger then small must smaller then big as I am two big for my old clothing. Lately, I've been only wearing Beau's shirts and a small pair of boxers because I haven't left this god forsaken apartment in two fucking weeks!

Hence why the walls were driving me crazy.

Beau, the ever loving darling he is, is a butt face. In fact, every damn time I look at him, I want to punch him in the throat for coddling me.

He does everything for me. He dresses me in the morning then makes me a breakfast of whatever I'm craving and then he holds my hand as I regurgitate it into the toilet. He then gets me my fishy crackers and a bottle of water. And then we sit down and snuggle for hours. For hours.

I think he doesn't trust me. I think he doesn't think I am capable of caring for our young. Why else would he hover over me like this?

It's safe to say I hate his gorgeous face right now.

He's being way too protective and possessive. He hasn't let a single person into the apartment. He had extra security installed and food is delivered every three days so he doesn't need to leave.

Apparently, the pack thought their alpha was undergoing a mental break down and experiencing severe paranoia as he doubled security around the boarders of his territory. But thanks to an over zealous Kira and her wonderfully loud mouth, the whole pack now knows of my pregnancy. I am completely relived that I will not have to face them right now.

What if they think I'm a complete freak? I'm a pregnant male. Men don't get pregnant! And Henry couldn't find anything in the archives of a male pregnancy...

"Grrr!" I snarled as I kicked my legs before mumbling: "I need to get out!"

I walked over to the window overlooking a beautiful forest. As I peered down at the trees, I barley saw a group of about four or five wolves running majestically towards the house.

I took in deep breaths one after the other until the door burst open. I didn't bother to look but soon I felt two hands wrapped gently around my arms.

"Baby, be careful! Here, come sit down and I'll make you a snack," my 'doting' mate said. Worry was clear in his voice and it made me bristle. I felt angry and irritated.

"Beau," I growled. "Stop babying me please! I can't handle being in the house like this! You will drive me absolutely crazy! I am pregnant; not invalid! Remember, I am the other daddy to our baby and I would never let anything happen to it! I know my body and what it really wants right now is to leave this goddamn house!"

"Jasper," Beau breathed. "I didn't know. I'm so sorry! I didn't want to suffocate you! I just want to keep you safe. And now that we're having a baby... I guess I just got out of hand. But I'm so sorry... I didn't know it was effecting you like this..."

It would be a lie if I said I wasn't relived. He was just letting his worry take over. He did trust me, he just loved me and our children.

"It's-it's okay. I though that you didn't trust me with our child."

"No! Never! I just want you safe! And our baby! I am fearful that when other wolves find out that you've been blessed by the moon goddess that they will want to harm you or take you and our babies away from me. You can't comprehend how much that would ruin me... I just love you so fucking much. I'm so sorry for being overbearing..."

"S'okay..." I said as I buried my face in his bare chest. He was still sweaty from marking the perimeter and his natural scent was invading my senses. I pressed a kiss to the bottom of his sternum before looking up again.

"Can we please go out? I need to leave the apartment..."

"Of course... Let's go out for dinner and... Where would you like to go? I'd offer a movie but I have a feeling you wouldn't like to see a movie after this last week. Skating is out of the question and well as tobogganing... I think I would have a heart attack..."

I thought for a second. "How about the path by the lake? It's in the middle of the territory and its around civilization. And it's not strenuous..."

He let out a breath of relief. "Perfect. And I'll ask Kira to come for daily visits and Landon and Tyler. And if you really want it, I can ask around the pack and see if anyone will come and do yoga or something out in the studio."

I grinned a bright grin. "Thank you!"

•••

I knew I shouldn't have thought he'd let loose as soon as our conversation was done because as soon as I went to try and get some leggings and a sweater, he pulled out the damned snow suit again. It was a puffy blue jacket and white insulated pants and made me feel like a ten pound sausage in a five pound casting.

As I looked in the mirror completely dissatisfied with my appearance, my mate came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist while pressing a kiss to my head.

"You look absolutely adorable."

I huffed in response while scowling at my reflection and crossed arms.

He chuckled at my disdain.

Well then. Somebody's not going to be playing with my no-no parts tonight.

•••

The fresh air against my skin felt like pure bliss. I closed my eyes as I breathed in huge lung fills of the crisp oxygen.

It felt like years since I had last been outside.

"I'm so sorry. I never meant to lock you up, my beautiful prince," he said as he held my hand.

The walking path along the lake was beautiful. Ice hung down from the trees in gorgeous crystal like the finest chandelier while children played on the ice.

I smiled as I though about having one of them myself.

Beau would make a perfect father. He would be strong and protective and loving while firm. His humour would make him an idol to our babies. He is truly amazing. He's not only my mate but over the time we have known each other, he's become my best friend.