(25)

Beau's POV

Why the hell didn't the two dumb nuts tell me about this?

I felt my wolf clawing at my barriers with the urge to run back to Jasper and lock him in the safe room until the whole mess was cleaned up.

There had been slight attacks in the past few months, nothing serious. But now it all made perfect sense. They were not trying to cause damage; no, they were checking reaction times, barriers, strength.

And now that I was clueing into this, I could predict their moves.

As I stared at the stack of files in front of me, I scanned the dates. It seemed as though a pattern should be here and it was just a matter of finding it.

If my theory was correct, nothing confirmed it.

Even after hours of staring at my desk, nothing popped out.

The fact it was there and I couldn't find it was killing me. The fact that my mates' and my packs' safety was at risk was killing me.

"Fuck," I sighed leaning back in the office chair. It creaked as I descended.

Suddenly, a knock sounded on my door.

I cleared my throat with a cough before yelling 'enter'.

As soon as the door opened, I was assaulted with the scent of my mate; fresh peppermint which has become my favourite scent since the moment I scented him.

"Hey, Beau. I was just wondering how you're doing?" His soft voice asked cutely as a small smile graced his pink lips.

I grinned at him, the nagging feeling retreating to the back of my mind. "Better now that you're here."

The line was cheesy but true.

A candy apple blush spread across his cheeks. "Y-you-o Sh-shuldn't say that-t."

I simply chuckled and patted my lap. "Come here."

His bottom lip slipped between his teeth, entrapping my focus as he shuffled across the carpet until he was within arms reach where I gripped his fragile body and pulled him between my legs.

"You know what? Even though we've done some... Fun things, I still haven't kissed you," I whispered against his porcelain neck. His white chin length hair tickled my nose as I placed kissed up his neck to his haze line.

I felt fireworks through my lips, stronger than simple touch of sparks. I felt everything slow down as my heart beat faster. A low, growl-like moan left my throat as I deepened the kiss. His inexperienced tongue danced as he tried to catch a rhythm.

He tasted sweet but spicy like a peppermint candy.

He began to moan as I deepened the kiss. I pulled him towards me and set him down on my lap. I wrapped my arms around his chest and his back. He did the same as he pulled me closer to deepen the kiss passionately and erotically.

I felt my member and his hardened as I ground my lower waist against his. I couldn't stop as the heat rose. As he broke the kiss for air, I nibbled on his earlobe and back down his neck. I sneaked my hand underneath his shirt and rubbed his sensitive nipple in circular motions causing him to mew louder and arch into me. I ground my member against his through our pants faster before grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head, baring his torso to me.

Instantly, I latched on to the pink bead in front of me causing loud, high pitched mews to escape his mouth as he clawed at my neck and shoulders.

"Be-Beau!" He cried out, panting heavily.

"You cry so temptingly. You feel this?" I jarred my hips up under his round ass for emphasis on my rock hard member. "That's caused by you and those sexy mews of yours."

I dragged my hand down to grope at his pant clad bum and kneaded it until he slumped forward, begging me to release him of the tension strung throughout his body.

Instantly I complied, bringing my hand forth to his little manhood, giving it a long, hard squeeze.

"Oh," Jasper gasped, thrusting it into my hands.

His body was so compliant; like jelly beneath my hands. He was also insanely responsive partially due to the fact it was my touch but also do to the fact the full moon was only a weeks time away.

The heat he would be entering soon lasts five days; each day intensifying until it becomes so intolerable, we will mate.

This would be his first heat of many. Although the the heat bounds mates to solitude for a couple of days, the moons pull does not affect the more dominate mate; it affects the more submissive mate.

It makes them heat up and their skin crawl uncomfortably only to be soothed by their mates touch.

The way it affects the dominant is by having the submissive release a intoxicating scent specified to their mate like a personal aphrodisiac.

Or in other words, I'll be popping wood like I'm popping Viagra like they're skittles.

"Beau! Please!" He gasped as I ran my thumb over his overly sensitized tip. Suddenly, he seized up and with a small grunt, his sperm shot out in white drops all over my shirt clad torso.

He went completely lax against me, chasing his breath with pants. After a few seconds he claimed down enough to sit back and look into my eyes.

A small grin played his lips displaying straight teeth until a look of desire filled his eyes yet again.

He rotated his hips in a circular motion, his mouth opening in delight before a bashful look crossed his face.

"Can I touch you?"

My heart skipped multiple beats as another wave of heat swept through my body.

"My body is your playground, baby," I forced out. I shuddered as his hands clamped over my shoulders dragging down my pecs to my abdominals.

A low moan left my mouth as his hands traced my thighs. I looked down to see his petit hands reaching for my belt buckle when the worst possible thing happened. Landons' voice filled my head. And the new he had to deliver was even worse.

'Rogues' on the west boarder!'