(18){Revised}

Jasper's POV

What did he classify as 'going out'!?

I paced slowly back and forth in the bathroom slowly, sometimes shuffling my hair through my fingers.

Did I take his question the wrong way? Was this a date or was this just a time to get out of this house?

A throbbing pain started in my head.

This was all just to confusing. It's like I'm always missing the necessary piece to get the picture in the puzzle.

Okay, he'll be here in ten minutes and so far, all I've done is take another shower and glare at my lack of boys clothing.

With a sigh, I pulled another pair of black tight leggings (woman's x-small) and one of Beau's sweaters that hung off my shoulder. This would have to do plus what the heck was I thinking?

That he would want to go on a date with me?

Pft...

Suddenly, the door opened and in popped Beau.

"Hey, Jaz-" Beau began to greet when he cut himself short. His intense, dark gaze was focused on me as his eyes moved along my body.

I felt myself flush and something in my body snapped. I bit my lip as a hot vortex began in my pelvic region and I shifted uncomfortable.

I took in a deep breath and let out a small whimper. Embarrassment rushed through my veins but at this particular moment, I could care less.

"B-B-Beau," I cried out as I lowered to the ground. The clothing I had just put on now seemed to be to tight and it felt as though it was suffocating me.

I heard Beau breath in a deep breath and then footsteps until I was being picked up and tossed through the air like a pillow. I bounced on the bed twice before stopping. My nails clawed at my skin; the feeling of something missing coming at me full force.

Then, a comfortable, heavy weight fell upon me, reliving some of the itch. I opened my eyes to see indigo globs starring back at me.

My body was pressed between the mattress and the hard plains of Beau's hard body. Ripples of muscles lined up with mine and I felt a odd feeling in the front of my spandex pants.

Tingles shot through my body like mini tazers going off.

"Mmm," I groaned as the heat engulfed me again. "Help-p."

Pants of air left me and I moaned.

"Mhm, you smell so good Baby," Beau groaned as he stuck his face in the crook on my neck. I arched of the bed, baring my neck to him. I felt something wet and soft graze my neck and I moaned.

Why was I feeling like this?

~Beau's POV~

As soon as I entered the room, Jasper's scent called out to me. He was in tight spandex leggings that lined his legs perfectly and my hoodie. That's what completely drove me over the edge.

The pull of the full moon was beginning and it would seem we were both feeling the effects, him more and me responding to his unconscious want.

"Mhm, you smell so good, Baby," I groan into the crook of his neck. I let my curious tongue out to meet the soft ivory skin of his neck.

He tasted so sweet and I moaned in delight before shutting my eyes and sucking on his neck, alternating between harsh tugs and soft bites.

Jasper gently thrashed beneath me and let out arousing and delicate whimpers, causing the front of my pants to become much to tight for my likening.

His small hips thrust upwards and into my thigh letting me feel his own arousal.

From the confusion of my angels face, I would say this is a first encounter and just that alone made me gleam with happiness.

God, he is perfect.

I pulled back from my second dive into his neck to see dark purple, circular bites scattered across his neck. I grinned down at him.

Damn, he is gorgeous.

My scent was wrapped around him and he continued to gyrate his hips into my abdominals. His length rubbing along my body while innocent whimpers from the heat he must be feeling tumbled out of him.

Due to this being the result of the full moon, I knew that this wouldn't cease until he was satisfied.

As much as the full moon affects the more dominant in the relationship, it's the submissive ones that are affected most.

"What do you want, Baby?" I purred into his ear, relishing in the way he shivered as my hot breath his his ear.

"I-it-t hu-ruts!" He moaned, his read rolling along his shoulders.

"What hurts?" I whispered.

I felt him move beneath me and then his small hand wrap around mine before pulling it down his body and to the top of his pants. He manipulated my fist to lay flat and pressed it against his rock hard length.

I watched as he gasped when I came in contact with him.

Then I snapped.

Within seconds, his pants were pulled down around his ankles along with his boxers revealing a his stif manhood which was pointed straight in the air.

My mouth watered as I took in his pale soft skin.

I sat back on my heels, running my greedy hands over his creamy thighs.

Mine! My wolf growled, happily taking in his bare bottomed mate.

Mine, I agreed before swooping in and taking him in my mouth. His taste erupted on my tough, causing me to groan happily.

I heard him gasp above me and his hands grasped my hair, tugging in the short locks.

I swished my tongue around his tip before moving down on him to take him as far back as his small length would allow.

I used the muscles in my throat to manipulate the hard organ, swallowing and swallowing again until my mate was nothing but a pile of goo. I sucked the sensitive tip and went back to the base. I sucked in my cheeks, making the cavern of my mouth airtight.

"BEAU!" He gasped and I felt something warm shoot into the back of my throat. I swallowed the creamy liquid and sucked the rest of the salty substance off of his softening member.

"Delicious. Now, how about we go out?"