(27)

Beau's POV

I peered down at my angel who was snuggled tightly into my side, wrapped in one of my plaid shirts almost underneath me. It was endearing to see how much I affected him even in his sleep after only knowing each other no more then a couple of weeks.

He was so beautiful with his exotic features from his snow like hair, to his sapphire blue eyes; his pouty lips to his blushed cheeks and his tiny physique. All paired together, and he was as unique as they come.

I can see the self doubt he has in his eyes at random times. I have to wonder why though because he is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

And I'm sure he would look even more beautiful writhing under me, flushed face and lips opened whilst panting as I pleaser his little body.

With the full moon not three days away, I feel the mating bond pulling me to Jasper he was the centre on my own universe using gravity to capture me.

Jasper moved slightly, and I shifted my gaze from the ceiling to him just in time for him to open his wide, innocent blue eyes with a large yawn.

"Beau? Beau! I was so worried! Oh my gosh! No one would say if you were all right and then I felt like someone was hurting me but I knew it was you that was hurting!" He cried as he swung his body up while wrapping his legs around my waist a d his arms around my neck.

"Don't worry, Kitten. I'm alright. I'm alright," I cooed into his ear as his body shuddered with silent. He nodded before pressing his lips to the base of my neck.

"I was so scared that you weren't going to come back. And then I realized that over the time I've known you, you've always been here for me. No matter what, you take care of me. I..." He took in a deep breath. "I think I love you. And I want to be tied to you for the rest of our lives."

My heart skipped a beat in my chest as I swallowed a lump in my throat. "I love you too baby. I love you so much and I know that even without the bond, you and I would be together. You are absolutely perfect. Everything about you. Your hair that's like snow, your eyes like sapphires, you complexion like purity. I love your body and the way it fits with mine. I love your blushes that make me want to hide you away from everyone else. I love the way you laugh and smile and how it brings a smile to everyone else in the room. I love you, Jasper."

Tears arose in my mates eyes before he smiled brightly. A little seductive giggle escaped not a moment after.

"Landon and Tyler told me what is like to be marked," he whispered. His hot breath hit the base of my new sending delicious tingles down my body. "They said it feels really good."

"I've been told that too," I forced out as he leaned down and let his little tongue trace under my jaw.

The atmosphere between us shifted from one of pure innocence to an exoticness between mates.

I tilted my head a little as I trailed my hands down to his slender hips before alternating digging my finger tips and my palms into them making him arch them out a little.

"I feel something in my mind... It's like a little nudge telling me to let you mark me. I want you to mark me."

'Fuck', I internally growled. My wolf clawed to get out of my consciousness but I held him back, channelling him to my teeth as they grew into half inch fang-like incisors.

Jasper let out a gasp before he reached out between us and touched his fingertips onto my lips. I dared not move as he explored my mouth, touched my lip, my teeth and last my elongated canines that we're aching to bite into his porcelain, succulent neck. My wolf whimpered with need at the gentle caresses he made towards the sharp fangs and jawline.

Inching his hand out more he cupped my face and smiled adoringly at me.

"Make me yours forever, Beau," his hand moved towards the back of my neck and pulled me down till my face was buried into his neck. "Don't make me wait any longer."

The whimper he produced was my undoing just then and I gave in to both our desires and did as he asked. Slowly my teeth sank into his tender, fragile flesh; his warm blood poured into my awaiting mouth.

My essence sank into his blood stream as we became one and I felt the moment our souls met spiritually embracing each other in reunion.

The sound of Jasper's loud, pleasure-filled moans reached my ears as the rush of lust for him intensified along with my senses.

After a few more moments, I slowly released my tense jaw. There was such a peaceful expression on his face that is sent pride running though my body.

My hand moved from his face and caressed down his neck where my bleeding mark lay. Quickly I leant over and licked it clean, healing the wound also getting a whiff of his peppermint scent that was now mixed with mine and it sent me into a calm state.

He was forever mine.

"You know now that I've marked you, the mating be undeniable. It's set in stone now."

"I know. But I trust you completely. You won't hurt me," Jasper reasoned softly as he fell unconscious but just before his light went out, he whispered: "I love you, Beau."

I love you too, Angel.