(24) {Revised}

Jasper's POV

As I sat in the den, picking at noodles with my chop-sticks, I kept replaying this mornings events.

Beau is a wolf.

Beau is the alpha of a whole pack.

Kira, Leah, Landon and Tyler are wolves too.

Beau has a mate.

That mate is me.

I'm meant to be with Beau forever.

"I can see the gears turning in your head. Would you care to enlighten me on your thoughts?" Beau asked teasingly with a hint of stiffness. With a flip of his blonde hair, he retrained his eyes on me.

"Just trying to absorb all the information," I replied with a small smile. I captured another noodle, leading it back to my mouth.

After coming indoors yet again, Beau and I made some nighttime snacks considering it was still to late for dinner yet to early for breakfast being it was 2:45 am. Then he lead me to the 'den' as he called it to watch an endless Disney marathon.

In my sleep deprived mind, I found it absolutely fascinating as to how the wolves called the living room/rec. room 'den'.

The bright and colourful images of 'Aladin' flashed over the screen, hypnotizing my tired mind.

Currently, in between breaks for mouthfuls of noodles, I was pressed against the front of Beau or my 'mate' as he referred to me as. Together, we were perched on a large, wide leather sofa.

"Geez, what the hell are you guys, effing possums?" Landon yawed from the doorway. I looked over to him, stifling a giggle at his attire of leather, ankle high moccasins with bead designs and a pair of boxers that said 'tickle my pickle'.

"God, man. Put on some clothes!" Beau cried out. Suddenly my vision was blocked by two palms against my eyes.

"Beau, I'm a man too. I have boy parts!" I whined.

"Baby, I know more then well your pure man," he whispered huskily in my ear with a nibble on the lobe.

"Mm," I moaned, arching my ear towards him.

"What the fuck did I just walk into?" A new voice griped. "Just because you guys are to horny to sleep doesn't mean I am."

"Well then, Tyler, why don't you go back to your room then?" Landon mocked in a girly voice.

"You're such a jackass. Now, pull up that blanket, Daddy needs some space."

"Can I look now?" My mate released my eyes and as they gusted to the new light, I could make out Landon in what seemed to be a cheetah print blanket with arms and Tyler shoving it between his legs. The excess fabric that is.

"What, I'm not invited to the nude and noodles party? Dammit, I'm said I was sorry for eating the last of the cookies!" Kira pouted, from beside the couch. Her blonde hair was up in a messy bun, she was wearing a Hello Kitty night set and was holding a blanket in one hand.

"Move over, Jazzy-Cakes! Momma needs some space!"

"Oh my god it is sooo shocking that you and Landie-boy over here are doomed together forever instead of you and Tyler! You guys can say the same sentences with no prior reference!"

"Kira! We're doomed forever so why don't you come over here and... 'Tickle my pickle'?"

"Gross man, I'm sitting on you!" Tyler cried out disdainfully.

"So what?" Landon groaned in irritation.

"Don't think I don't feel Java peeking out of his hut!"

"Oddest penis metaphor ever," Kira mused from beside me as she plumped down and curled into my and Beau's side much to the laters annoyance.

"Mine," he stated firmly with a look of pure seriousness on his face.

"Blah, blah, blah. So Jazzy, how was your date?" Kira pried.

A soft smile took over my face. "Too perfect for words."

Tyler and Landon's face showed interest. "What did you guys do?"

I watched as their eyebrows wiggle in unison.

"Oh shut your face. Wait till you have a mate. And no, we didn't do anything like that. And even if we did, it is most certainly not your business. Jasper is mine and all of our doings is just for us to know about," Beau said with a smirk as he tightened his grip around me.

"Down boy. We know he's yours."

"Yup," Beau grinned, nuzzling my neck. "All mine."

I smiled at him in return and pressed my lips to his.

"All yours."

*~*~*~*~*

It was 6:00 in the morning.

I hadn't gotten a wink and I was feeling it.

After 'Aladin', we continued with 'lion King', then on Landon's command, we watched 'Edward scissor Hands'.

"So Jas, when are you and Beau going to seal the deal?" Kira asked.

"What?" I questioned.

She rolled her eyes. "You know, finish the mating ceremony? It's clear that you've accepted him and his wolf and then with the full moon, like, two weeks away. I'm surprised you two have held it off this long-"

A lava hot blush spread across my cheeks and Kira cut herself off. Her blue eyes widened and she let puff of air.

"-oh my god, you dirty boy you! Is that what those weird noises were!? Oh my god, I listened to my brother get it on with his mate! Forever scarred!"

"Wait, what's the mating ceremony?" Beau hadn't said anything about a ceremony. Was it like a wedding?

"He didn't tell you? We'll then, more fun for me! So the mating ceremony is basically where he puts his claim on you and seals your lives together. Basically, you two won't be able to live without one another."

"And how will he do that?" I asked meekly.

"Simple. By biting you here," she tapped the area on my under my ear, "during your fu-"

"-xual intercourse!" Tyler said. Kira shot him a glare. "Beau said Jasper was to innocent for crude words. It might add stress to him."

"Whatever. Anyway, apparently it's really, really, really pleasure full."

Sexual inter-oh.

Oh. We'd be together that way. A involuntary shiver of anticipation crawled up my spine.