New in town (Eridan x Karkat)

It was the beginning of October, and sophomore level Karkat sat in the back of his English classroom. As he toyed with his pencil, he barley noticed a new figure walk in.

This boy was obviously a sea dweller, judging by his ears, which were fins. His black hair was spiked, and there was a purple section in the middle. A he stumbled in the room, his deep purple cape flowed behind him. Adjusting his large glasses, he quickly sat down. Karkat could see that this boy wore a black shirt with a purple Aquarius sign in the middle, and blue and black striped pants.

Karkat was intrigued.

The new mysterious kid sat quietly, fiddling with his spiked hair. He was most likely shy.

Karkat hadn't realized he had been staring at this boy for 5 minutes, because the bell rang and made him jump. The teacher walked in, a book in hand.

"Well, someone new is joining us today. His name is Eridan Ampora, and I expect you to treat him well."

Eridan. An amazing name for a probably extraordinary person. Karkat knew he would have to talk to this guy. The teacher began the lesson, and Karkat payed no attention. He could only think of this unknown person with the title of Eridan Ampora.