New in town

((shooT SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME))

~~Sollux~~

Sollux finally decided to walk over to Eridan.

"ED?" He asked.

"Listen, it was all Vriska. I know you don't actually hate me. Or think anything of me. Just go." Eridan responded without looking at Sollux.

"It was Vriska, but I hate loved you anyways." Sollux said, lightly kicking eridan, trying to make eridan look at him.

Eridan swatted Sollux's leg away, glaring up at him. Eridan stood, but was still shorter than Sollux.

"Fuck off." Eridan spat. Sollux rolled his eyes and pulled eridan in, violently kissing him. Eridan kissed him back angrily, until Sollux pulled away.

"Kissmesis?" Sollux asked.

"Fine." eridan responded, rolling his eyes.

"Good." Sollux pushed him away, and walked back to his hive.

~~Karkat~~

Karkat sat alone in his room, staring at the wall.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, bright red tears streaming down his face.

He was apologizing for something he didn't even do. He never asked for any of that to happen.

He loved Eridan, and that's that.

He watched as Eridan walked off crying on Sollux's shoulder that day. That just hurt him more. Sollux was gonna steal his Eridan.

And there's nothing he could do about it.

It had been a few days. He hadn't been able to go back to school, he couldn't even move. Every time he tried to eat, he'd just throw up.

He wanted to go see Eridan, explain it all. But he couldn't move. He heard a slight knock at his door, but didn't move to go see who it was.

~~Eridan~~

After eridan watched Sollux leave, he started thinking of Karkat.

'I have to go see him. Now.'

Without another moment of hesitation, eridan ran to Karkats hive. He had a few tears running down his cheeks as he reached Karkats door.

He knocked softly, but there was no answer. He knocked a bit louder, and his knocks got eager. He was yelling Karkats name, pounding on the door.

He stopped and put his back to the door. He was about to leave when he heard it click open. He whipped his head around to see Karkat peering through the small crack in the open door.

"Karkat." Eridan whispered. He slowly walked closer to him, opening the door a bit more.

Karkats face was stained with tears.

"I'm sorry." Karkat whispered.

Seeing Karkat like this broke Eridan to pieces. He walked in without asking, picking Karkat up and holding him close.

"It's okay, something tells me it wasn't your fault."

Karkat wrapped his legs and arms around eridan, and sobbed.

Eridan put his hands in his Karkats hair.

"But you left me for Sollux." Karkat sobbed.

"No, I love you. I hate Sollux. He's my kissmesis now. You're my one and only."

Karkat looked up at eridan, and smiled.

Eridan smiled back.

Everything seemed to have worked out. He had an amazing matesprit, and an awful kissmesis.

"I wish all of this didn't happen. I'm still kinda new in town to all this quadrant stuff." Eridan chuckled a bit.

Karkat put his head on Eridan's chest. "I'm glad everything worked."

((Aight, it's done. Hope you enjoyyyyyed! Be sure to tell me what you thought of it

And sorry for any of the spelling errors.))