Sollux Captor, you ruined everything

((Hey so there's talk of Derse in this chapter, this is a timeline where the planets weren't destroyed I guess. I just wanna interact with the dream selves. I don't know if it's even possible for them to see others on Derse while they dream but it's happening. Thank yooou~~))

~~Eridan~~

Eridan sat in the chair in Karkats room, his gave resting on his hand. He had tried everything to get out. He didn't want to rest. He just wanted to be with Karkat.

It was obvious that they felt the same way, judging by the sudden kiss that Karkat gave Eridan. Eridan smirked thinking of it.

Eridan waited in Karkats room, occasionally trying to open the door or window. He sighed. He might as well sleep. It's what Karkat wanted him to do anyways.

Eridan curled himself up on the chair, pouting. He closed his eyes. It took a while, but he fell asleep. He woke as his dream self on Derse.

Eridan walked around the purple planet for a bit in silence. He heard footsteps, and turned to see Sollux's Derse dream self.

Eridan had known Sollux for a while over pester chum, and they kind of an odd relationship. He was also in Eridan's health class, so they saw each other during school sometimes, occasionally talking.

"Sup, sol?" Eridan said to him, waving. Sollux noticed him and walked over to him.

"Hey, ED." Sollux walked over to eridan, leaning on a wall. Eridan assumed the same position next to Sollux.

They talked for a bit, about random things. Eridan never noticed how close Sollux was to him until their arms were brushing up against each other. Eridan glanced at their arms, and watched as Sollux put his hand in Eridan's.

"Sol, what are you doing?" Eridan asked slowly.

"Nothin. Just holding your hand."

"Um...why?" Eridan tried to remove his hand, but Sollux had a strong grip on it.

"I have feelings for you. I can't tell if it's black or red..." Sollux whispered.

Eridan's eyes widened. He didn't even know Sollux that well. And...he was saying that he had feelings for him? he was fine with black feelings, but if they turned red, that could be a problem.

Eridan tried once again to remove his hand from Sollux's. Sollux brought himself off the wall to look eridan in the eyes. He grabbed Eridan's other hand with his free one.

Eridan blushed violently as Sollux brought his face about six inches away from Eridan's. Eridan looked away from Sollux.

"S-sorry sol, I h-have a matesprit, so..." Eridan stuttered.

"Who would that be?" Sollux asked, not moving any further away from eridan.

"Karkat..." eridan said under his breath.

"When did that happen?" Sollux asked, leaning in even closer to eridan.

"Recently." Eridan squeaked. "S-sol, you're awfully c-close..."

Sollux leaned in and kissed Eridan's neck. "SOLLUX." Eridan yelped out. He tried to move, but no avail. He could still feel some of the pain from his healing wounds.

"Come on, were on Derse, Karkat won't need to know~" Sollux purred.

"I d-don't care, I'm not going to kiss you." Eridan got one hand free, just for Sollux to grab it again and pin it up near the side of Eridan's head.

Eridan was at a loss for words. If he had feelings for Sollux, they wouldn't be red. If anything, he may even have black feelings for Sollux.

"Sol, I'm not red for you!" eridan yelled. He pulled his hands as hard as he could, staring at Sollux.

Right as eridan faces Sollux, Sollux smashed his lips against Eridan's. With all the hate in his heart, he kissed back.

He was hoping that Sollux was kissing him with black feelings.

Eridan pulled away from sollux, hatred in his eyes.

"Damn you, captor." Eridan spat.

-----

Eridan woke with a start. He shot upright, trying to push thoughts of any feelings for Sollux out of his mind.

He told himself they were black. But just the feeling of Sollux's lips made him think...

"What if they're red?" eridan whispered aloud.

'Sollux Captor,' eridan thought, 'you ruined everything.'