Have to talk

After Eridan left Sollux's house, he was pretty tired. He decided to go home. He was leaving Sollux's hive when he saw something out of the corner of his eye.

He new that face anywhere.

Vriska. His ex kissmesis.

Her eyes widened as he looked at her, and he began running towards her. She tried to run, but Eridan was faster. He grabbed her by the back of the shirt.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Eridan asked I'm a venomous tone.

Vriska turned to face him, a smile playing across her lips.

"Oh, nothing. Definitely not messing with Sollux."

Realization hit Eridan like a bag of bricks.

Every time before Sollux made a romantic gesture, he clutched at his head for a few seconds. And if he didn't, he showed slight signs of pain.

He realized everything.

It was all fake. It was all just Vriska playing with him.

Eridan let go of her shirt, backing up a bit.

"Why?" He asked quietly. He felt a few tears run down his cheeks.

"You suck. That's why." Vriska said, spitting. She turned and left. Eridan was to shocked to go after her.

He decided to try and completely block Sollux from his mind. He couldn't, no matter how much her tried. He was thinking if everything Vriska had done-it broke his heart to think of it.

He truly hate loved Sollux. But it was Vriska the whole time.

Eridan stopped by a tree to think for a bit. He can't get back with Vriska, he just can't. He didn't hate love her anymore. He just hated her.

So how did he have different feelings when it came to Sollux?

Eridan sighed, putting his head in his hands.

Everything was ending.

________

~~Sollux~~

Sollux sat in shock in his room at what had just happened. He didn't have any control over himself. He ran a hand through his hair, and turned to look outside. He simply wanted to see some trees, maybe other hives.

This wasn't what he had expected.

Vriska was outside, speaking with Eridan. She had a smile on her lips, and Eridan was crying.

Then he started piecing things together.

The headaches before the gestures to Eridan, not having control of himself.

All of it was Vriska.

He put his hands over his mouth.

"Oh my gog." he whispered under his breath. Sollux turned and just sat in his chair. He couldn't come to terms with anything that had happened. All of ot was a lie.

And he was actually starting to have hate love feelings for eridan at this point.

He walked outside, and saw eridan stumbling along the road. He decided to follow him a bit. He continued until he saw eridan stop to lean against a tree. He then hid, watching eridan from afar.

He knew he would have to talk to him. He just didn't want to do it now.

((Sorry for late update, haven't rly been getting around to it. Short chapter, sorry~~~~~

Btw this will be done soon so))