Meeting Eridan Propperly

~eridan~
After that class had ended, Eridan was the first one out. He was quite uncomfortable with all these new people. He wanted to be gone, and he already hated this school.

Eridan ran quickly walked to his next class, just to bump into a short boy with stubby horns. "My apologies." Eridan was always polite when talking to people, unlike he used to be. Then he had a mishap with a fight at his old school that involved sharp objects, and he doesn't want to make anyone else mad at him.

"Sure, whatever. See you around, Ampora." The short boy simply walked away after saying that. How did he learn his last name? Eridan looked back in confusion. We walked thoughtfully to his next class.

___

Eridan walked home at the end of that day, holding his backpack on one shoulder. He walked home, dropped off his bag, and quickly turned around to leave again. Eridan didn't spend much time at home, and he liked to go to the beach.

While walking, he saw a familiar face. Very frowny. Obviously that not he ran into earlier. Eridan walked up to him from behind. He leaned down quietly near his ear and whispered, "hello." The short boy jumped and let out a small shriek. "Gog, what the heck Ampora?"

Eridan simply laughed. He walked along side the boy, who didn't seem to be against it.

"You obviously know my name, but I didn't catch yours." The short boy looked up at Eridan to see his eyes. "Karkat. Karkat Vantas." Karkat. An interesting name.

"Well Karkat, can I call you Kar?"
"No."
"Alright, Kar. Where you headed too?
Karkat looked back up at Eridan. "You care why?" Karkat was quite grumpy, as Eridan could tell. "Just wondering." Eridan and Karkat walked in silence for a bit until Karkat spoke up. "Where you headed to, sea dweller?" Eridan looked down at Karkat. "No where special. Would you like to come?"