Karkat vantas, you ruined everything

~~Sollux~~

Sollux captor thought about eridan every waking moment. His only dilemma with eridan was the fact he had a matesprit.

And it was fucking Karkat Vantas. Of all people.

Sollux needed to do something to get eridan to himself. He felt it was necessary, and he could be better to eridan that Karkat was.

Karkat was this yelling mess. He had no idea why eridan actually liked him. He looked around after school until he found nepeta and terezi. He felt a slight headache come on before he left to go and get it done.

"Hey, girls," Sollux said, sitting across from them.

"I've got a job for you."

~~eridan~~

It was the end of the day, and eridan was packing his things. He stopped to talk to the teacher for a few minutes, then left to find Karkat.

He looked in some of the halls, then looking by the back stairs where he saw something he wish he could unsee.

Karkat was up against the wall, terezi and nepeta obviously trying to hook up with them. Eridan leaned against the wall and watched for a bit, holding back tears.

'Why would he do this?' he asked himself.

Karkat noticed Eridan, his eyes widening. "Eridan, no, it's not what you think! I don't know why they're doing this!"

A part of him wanted to believe Karkat. But innstead, he turned and left with a woosh of his cape. As he exited the building, he let the tears loose. Violet tinted tears ran down his cheeks, and he leaned against a lamppost and put his face in his hands.

He looked up when he heard footsteps. He saw Sollux approach him, a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong, ED?" He asked.

"Karkat...nepeta...terezi..." Eridan choked out a sob, sliding down the lamppost to sit on the ground. Sollux sat next to him.

"Eridan...I'm so sorry. Sollux put an arm around Eridan. He helped him stand, and walked Eridan back to his hive. Well, to the beach near it. He turned to leave.

"D-don't go." Eridan said, sounding desperate. Sollux slowly turned back around.

"Stay with me. I n-need someone. After w-what Kar did...I just need someone." Eridan walked over to Sollux, wrapping his arms around him. "S-stay. Or let me come with you where ever y-you're gonna go."

"I'm fine with that." Sollux put an arm around eridan, and walked home with eridan by his side, comforting him.

They walked into Sollux's hive, and Sollux brought eridan upstairs. They sat on the couch, and eridan cried into Sollux. He told him how it wasn't fair, and how he just wanted Karkat to love him.

Sollux wanted to kiss him and tell him it would be alright. He really wanted to kiss eridan. He felt another headache, and put his hands on Eridan's face.

"It's okay, baby. You don't need him." Sollux kissed eridan, but eridan pulled back.

"What? sol, I still don't feel red feelings for you, you know." Eridan wiped his cheeks.

"Then I'll find away to make you." Sollux growled. He kissed eridan again, laying him down on the couch.

Eridan broke away, looking to the side. "S-sol!" eridan squeaked. He didn't seem to try and struggle from under Sollux, though. Sollux smiled.

He crashed his lips against Eridan's again, and eridan kissed him back with just as much passion.

~~eridan~~

So Karkat had cheated on him, so he decided 'hey, why not kiss sollux?' so he was laying on Sollux's couch, kissing him passionately. He only did it to imagine him as Karkat.

Damn. He just wanted Karkat.

Eridan decided to pull away. "Sol..I'm sorry. I just can't."

"Why not?"

"I just...miss Kar to much. I can't do this to him..."

"He was the one who cheated on you."

Sollux began kissing Eridan's neck, and eridan pushed him off. "Sol, really." Eridan sat up, and Sollux tried to kiss him again.

"Unless those are hate kisses, you better fuckin stop." Eridan snapped.

"Eridan, pleeeease~" Sollux whined.

"No." Eridan stood to leave. Sollux wrapped his arms around him.

"Don't leave meee~" Sollux whined again. Eridan shrugged him off, leaving his hive. Not to his surprise, Sollux followed him out. Eridan stopped to tell Sollux off. "Look, sol-"

"Is it true that fins are suuuuuuuuper sensitive on sea dwellers?"

Eridan stopped breathing for a few seconds. "No." He said in a monotone voice."

"I think you're lyiiiiiiiing." Sollux purred, beginning to stroke Eridan's right fin. He blushed furiously, and lost the ability to move for a few seconds.

"I knew it." Sollux stated. He brought his other hand up to stroke both at once. Eridan was a deep shade if violet, but he managed to get Sollux to stop.

"D-dont." Eridan stuttered, leaving to go back to his hive. He walked fast, and dove into the water.

~~Karkat~~

Karkat knew his shit was wrecked when nepeta and terezi approached him. They started trying to probably seduce him, and they wouldn't let him leave. That's when the worst thing that could have happened happened.

Eridan saw.

"Eridan, no, it's not what you think! I don't know why they're doing this!" he yelled. Nepeta and terezi still wouldn't let him move. Eridan turned and left. Karkat began crying, bright red tears streaming down his cheeks. He stared at the girls, pain in his eyes.

"You ruined everything!" he yelled. He pushed them off, and ran out the side door. He crossed his arms tightly over his stomach and walked hunched over crying.

"Dammit! you ruined it! Karkat Vantas, you ruined everything!" he sobbed out.

He had lost the one thing he truly wanted to keep. He just wanted to hold Eridan. And tell him what had happened. Karkat didn't want them. He anted to kiss and cuddle with Eridan.

But now he wouldn't get to do that.

Probably ever.

((Hey I don't think sollux is evil I'll explain it all later in the story don't think I hate him k

I rly love him tbh))