Red or black?

~~Karkat~~

After the weekend had past, eridan had told Karkat that he was rested enough to go back to school. Karkat walked into first period, English, to see eridan sitting in the front. Some of those bullies were staring at him, laughing. Eridan seemed to have something else on his mind.

As the class started, Karkat noticed that the bullies were preparing spit balls, probably to launch at eridan. From his seat in the back, Karkat saw that eridan had seen what they were doing. He sighed.

The first guy launched a spit ball. Eridan calmly looked over at him while he did it, and caught the spit ball. He glared at the bullies, flicking the spit ball away.

They were obviously stunned. Karkat grinned, and tried covering his smile with a hand, laughing quietly.

Eridan glanced back at him. Karkat winked, and eridan rolled his eyes. Eridan went back to being deep in thought.

~~eridan~~

Eridan got to class relatively early, so he took a seat in the front as he always did. He couldn't stop thinking about the Sollux thing.

He was so angry, he just wanted to find Sollux and punch him in the nose for what he did on Derse. Eridan saw Karkat enter in the corner of his eye, and his hatred for Sollux grew.

Gog he hated Sollux. But he wanted to be with him. He wanted to grip his throat and yell at him and then maybe apologize in an angry tone because he can't stay mad at Sollux for that long.

He hate loved him so much. And it was angering that Sollux may feel red feelings instead.

He was thinking of this constantly through the class, when he noticed those same trolls that had hit him gathering spit balls.

'Gog, I'm so done with their shit. With everyone's shit. Can't you see I have other things to worry about?' he thought.

Eridan watched them in his preverbal vision, waiting for them to throw one. As one was launched, eridan turned automatically, catching it in the air.

He through a chilling glare to them, flicking the spit ball away. They looked surprised, maybe a bit nervous.

Eridan turned to look forward, thinking about his situation again.

--------

Eridan entered his health class, dreading it.

Sollux was in that class.

Eridan sat down quickly, trying not to look over at Sollux. He could feel Sollux staring at him, but refused to look at him. He saw sol move and sit in the chair next to him.

"What?" eridan asked in a harsh tone.

"Nothin. Just wondering if you remember the Derse thing."

"Sol, how the hell would I forget?"

Sollux eyed eridan. "Am I just that memorable?" he batted his eyelashes at eridan.

Eridan rolled his eyes, lightly blushing at how annoyingly adorable Sollux was. "No. You're just annoying. And how would I forget anything like that?"

"You can be dumb sometimes."

Gog eridan was itching to punch him in the nose. Eridan opened his mouth to say something but the bell rang and the teacher walked in. Sollux walked back to his chair.

Eridan couldn't focus on anything. the two questions in his head were all he was focused on.

What was Sollux feeling?

Red?

Or black?

((Hey so I may start doing some chapters talking from Sollux's kind of pov thing, if you guys are cool with that. And thanks so much for all the reads on this! love you all~))