Hangover From Hell

//Awsten's POV//

I woke up in Otto's bunk on our bus. I could hear the shower running, and someone in the kitchen.

"Otto?" I mumbled, squinting my eyes in an attempt to ease my headache.

"Good morning sunshine." Otto said sarcastically, sitting down on the end of my bunk. I attempted to laugh, but it came out as more of a groan.

"What happened last night? I don't remember anything after we got in the Uber." Otto laughed and handed me a solo cup of water, which I downed gratefully.

"You confessed your undying love for Geoff and then you fucked." I nearly spit out my water, and Otto laughed some more.

"Otto, you're a piece of shit. What really happened?" Otto smiled and replied,

"You and Geoff got in his bed and passed out, you both threw up a bunch, and I had to get you both out of bed, change your clothes, and put you in different bunks." I raised an eyebrow and handed the now empty cup back to Otto.

"Did I say anything stupid?" I asked, all the things I could have said rushing through my brain at top speed.

"Nah, Geoff kept saying "I really love you, man. You're the best, I really love you." And shit like that, and you just laughed and grabbed his butt most of the time." I covered my eyes with my hands and groaned. "Don't worry Awsten, he grabbed your butt too." I kicked my feet under the covers in an attempt to push Otto off the bunk.

"And what did you do? Stand there like an idiot?" I asked with forced laughter.

"Yeah, pretty much." Otto admitted.

"How the hell aren't you hungover?" I whined, pulling a pillow over my face.

"Oh, I am. But I drank like a gallon of water and took some Advil, so I'm able to function." I simply groaned and shoved him off the bunk. He laughed and said,

"Aren't you just a lovely piece of ass, Awsten?" I heard the bathroom door open and Geoff say,

"I thought I was your lovely piece of ass, Otto!" I laughed a little as Otto threw some clothes at Geoff. Geoff, however, didn't bother putting them on. He shoved me over gently and crawled under the covers beside me.

The guy I like, who I got completely wasted with last night, was in bed with me. Naked. No big deal though, we've seen each other naked plenty of times.

"How're you feeling?" I mumbled, turning my back to Geoff.

"Shitty, what about you?" He asked, draping one arm over my chest.

"Fucked." I muttered in response, too tired and pained to try to analyze everything Geoff said like I usually did.

"Your dancing was incredible though." He muttered, resting his head on my shoulder.

Shit. He's naked. He's in the same bunk as me. Where's Otto's sarcastic remarks when you need them?

"Thanks, yours too." I shifted my weight slightly, and Geoff moved his head from my shoulder to my neck. I didn't think over it any more, I just enjoyed it. Yeah, it hurts that he's straight and he thinks all this is a joke. But it can feel sort of nice too.

-

Short update, sorry about that. Anyway, a huge thank you to anyone who is reading this shit. ❤❤❤