Angst and Innuendos

//Awsten's POV//

Sundays on tour are usually chill, everyone calls their family and friends back home, and then we hang around and do nothing. Geoff had gotten up before me and put clothes on, as we had slept most of Saturday. I decided I wasn't going to call Ciara, we hadn't talked in a few weeks and I was dreading talking to her again. She was a great girl, and really pretty, but I couldn't just keep lying to her and telling her I loved her. Life sucks.

Meanwhile Geoff was chatting away with his lucky girlfriend, laughing at everything she said. I sighed loudly and climbed up to my bunk, not getting under the covers, just laying there. Despite the fact that Otto wasn't far (he was in the kitchen) I texted him.

sad boy: I'm a 14 year old girl

STINKY FRIEND: explain

sad boy: full of angst, listens to Fall Out Boy, dyes hair religiously, has a crush on a boy in a band

STINKY FRIEND: true

STINKY FRIEND: let me guess, you're up there being angsty because Geoff is talking to his girlfriend

sad boy: haahhhhaha no what do u mean

STINKY FRIEND: lying is a sin

sad boy: FUCK YEAH IM ANGSTY

sad boy: IM JUST A BIG BALL OF ANGST

STINKY FRIEND: do u want a hug

sad boy: NO

sad boy: YES

sad boy: FCKINVAH DSJAJ HUG ME

STINKY FRIEND: sure thing buddo

Otto walked out of the kitchen and into the bunk area, climbing up in my bunk and laying down beside me. He wordlessly put his arms around my chest and hugged me tightly.

"Thanks Otto." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Anytime Awsten. Hey, why don't we play Just Dance for a while?" I smiled and nodded, following Otto out of the bunk. He put our outdated edition on Just Dance in the Xbox on our bus and chose a song.

"Shit, this is a hard one!" I laughed as I attempted to dance along to the Cobra Starship song.

"C'mon Awsten, you can't let me beat you!" Otto teased. Geoff had hung up his call with his girlfriend, and was now sitting on the couch watching us aimlessly. He looked a little sad, which was weird. However, I turned my attention back to the game.

"Ha! Take that motherfucker!" I yelled at Otto when it said I'd won. Otto laughed and handed me the controller.

"Pick a song if you must." He said dramatically, holding back laughter. I picked One Thing by One Direction, and we started to do the stupid dance. Otto and I were both over dramatic, and it was really fun. Next, Otto picked Pound The Alarm by Nikki Minaj.

"Mhm, I'm going to kill this." Otto bragged. I scoffed.

"Can't kill a Nikki Minaj song if you don't have an ass." Otto laughed but said,

"Fucking watch me!"

In the end, I won. As the two of us sat down on the couch, I commented,

"I told you, you've gotta have that ass." Otto snorted and punched me in the arm.

"Well, I have... Better hair." He said with determination. Geof piped up.

"When it was long, you looked like Loki." Otto grinned and reached across me to smack Geoff playfully.

"Loki's kinda hot though." I said, shrugging for emphasis. Geoff faked being hurt as Otto put an arm around me, and I added, "Nicholas Cage is hot too, I guess."

"I don't look like Nicholas Cage!" Geoff protested laughingly.

"Dude, yes you do." Otto stated matter-of-factly.

"Well hey, maybe someone out there has a Nicholas Cage fetish, you never know." Otto snorted again with laughter and I laughed as well, covering one side of my face with one hand.

"I bet Awsten does, he's a kinky motherfucker." Otto said with a stupid wink at me. His comment didn't bother me though, because we were just joking around. And I didn't have a Nicholas Cage fetish, but Geoff was hot.

"Only you would know." I said in a high-pitched tone, making a kissy face at Otto.

"Sorry Awsten, I don't have a Troll doll kink. Because that's what you are. A troll doll." Otto said while laughing. Geoff's laugh had become a schoolgirl like giggle, and it was cute.

"Imagine like bondage shit but its Troll doll themed." Geoff was laughing uncontrollably. I smacked his arm playfully while laughing as well.

"Geoff, you're dumb! No one would do that!" I said between gasps for breath from laughing too hard.

"Well, you never know. Some people are into covering themselves in-"

"Otto, I'm gonna stop you right there." I said, grabbing Otto's arm and pulling myself back onto the couch, as I was had been sort of falling off. There was a momentary silence until Geoff randomly said,

"My kink is Awsten's tits." The laughter resumed as before, the three of us cackling over stupid jokes.

Eventually Geoff put on some music, and the three of us sang along in different "accents", making quite an interesting performance.

"Oh heeeeeell yeah, I love the Offspring." I yelled in a ridiculously over exaggerated Texan accent.

"I know you wanna hit that, I know you wanna hit that hit that." Geoff sang in his "Russian" accent while trying to twerk. Otto had given up of singing and was just screaming repeatedly.

We did that most of the afternoon, and then we ate some pop tarts and took a nap on the couch. That nap turned into sleeping on the couch together all night, and waking up squished between Otto and Geoff. But, it was 100% worth it.

-

((Filler I guess? Also The Offspring song that Geoff was singing was Hit That, if you haven't heard it you should go listen to it Xx. And the song of the chapter is Josie by blink-182.))