Responsible

//Awsten's POV//

After that night's show, Alex said he was throwing a party in the All Time Low bus. That really just meant drinks and bad dancing to Bruno Mars songs, but everyone enjoyed that.

I was excited, and so was Geoff. Otto was whining that he wanted to stay on our bus and be emo, but Geoff and I wouldn't let him.

"Greetings boys!" Jack yelled from the couch as we walked on to their bus. He was laying with his legs stretched across the whole length of the couch, and I wasted no time in going over to him and sitting on his stomach.

"Hey Jack." I laughed as he groaned and tried to shove me off of him. Geoff was watching and laughing while Zack made him a drink, and Otto was dancing badly with Alex. Rian was folding laundry, the responsible one as usual. Jack finally gave up on trying to shove me off, so I contentedly sat on him and listened to Zack and Geoff's amusing conversation.

"...Nickleback is like the cousin everyone hates and talks shit about when he isn't around." Zack was saying. Geoff laughed and nodded in agreement before saying,

"Blink and Green Day are like everyone's gay dads." Zack laughed heartily before saying,

"Someday I'll be a gay dad." Alex yelled from the living room,

"We're all gay dads here." I laughed and stood up, which resulted in a sigh of relief from Jack.

"I think you crushed my ribcage, Awsten." He yelled as I went to get some pizza from the kitchen.

"Oh well." I replied with a laugh. Geoff grabbed me as I walked by, putting his arm around my waist. Zack whistled like a high school boy when I leaned over and kissed Geoff on the cheek.

"Are you two going to tell the fans?" Alex asked, coming over to us. Geoff smirked.

"I think its much more fun to drop hints until they figure it out." Jack laughed at that statement from the couch. Alex shook his head with a big grin on his face.

"You two sure are something." Otto had joined the group by now, and he was smiling and laughing quietly.

"Otto, why don't you get a boyfriend?" I teased, putting one arm around him. He blushed a little.

"Well, I've been thinking about it." He laughed. I pulled my arm away and stared at him with happy surprise.

"Really!?" I exclaimed, excited for my best friend. He ran one hand through his wavy hair with an anxious smile. Before he could say anything, Jack started guessing who the guy was.

"Ooh, is it Jawn?" Otto wrinkled his nose and shook his head, which resulted in good natured laughter from all of us.

"I bet it's Joey." Rian yelled from across the room. Otto grinned but shook his head. Alex stated boldly,

"I'd date Joey, plus I'd get to see Billie all the time." Zack laughed loudly and Otto finally spoke up.

"Cole and I have been talking a lot, and I'm thinking about asking him." Otto's usually porcelain cheeks were now a cherry red. Geoff squealed in excitement.

"Do it!" He exclaimed, smirking a bit. Otto shrugged and put his hands in his pockets, but it was obvious he would ask Cole.

"Holy shit, we're sort of responsible for Cole and Otto meeting!" Alex exclaimed excitedly, giving Jack a high five. Otto rolled his eyes, but honestly what Alex had said was true.

We all sat around teasing each other and eating chips for a while, and watching Game of Thrones. It was 1 am or so by the time everyone was starting to fall asleep. Geoff was already asleep next to me, cuddled on the couch. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest again, happy as I'd ever been.

-

I wrote this while listening to my feel good playlist, which is mostly Gorillaz, SWMRS, and Lady Gaga.