Second To Last

-Geoff's POV- 

As much as both bands hated to admit it, tour was ending soon. We had three more shows together, and no one was looking forward to the last show. However, shows weren't the only thing we were worried about.  

"Hey Aws, do you have a minute?" I asked, walking into the kitchen where Awsten was making a sandwich in his underwear. Some hickeys I'd given him recently were still visible on his neck, collarbones, and stomach. 

"Always." He hummed, turning around and kissing me indulgently. I smiled against his lips and pulled away, kissing his face lightly. 

"I want to ask you about something." I said, stepping back and sitting on the counter. He had a bit of concern in his eyes, but he nodded. 

"Ask away." 

"When we get off of this tour, are we still going to be a thing? I mean I have my own place now, so you can live with me, or something. I just don't want to lose you." Awsten smiled and perked up instantly. 

"Could I really live with you?" I nodded and smiled at his childish excitement. 

"Of course you can! I love you, stupid." He grinned and hugged me, kissing my cheek before saying, 

"Then I'm moving in, dumbass." 

"Guys, quit being so gross!" Otto yelled from the living room over the sound of Friends playing on the TV. I laughed and jumped off the counter, going out to join Otto on the couch. He was religiously texting Cole between glances at the show, and I decided to refrain from teasing him, just for today. Awsten threw a shirt on and joined us, the three of us laughing at an episode we'd all watched 100 times, enjoying life at its finest. 

-

next chapter is the last one... oops. I know it's been a short story, but I'm proud of it. I enjoyed writing it and I hope everyone likes/liked it xx