Happy Ending

-Awsten's POV- 

Tour ended, but Alex promised to have us on tour again soon. Which was good, because it had been one of the best times of our lives. We still texted the All Time Low guys every day, and sometimes they randomly showed up at Geoff's place. Which was now my place too. 

Geoff and I moved in together right after tour ended, and Otto lived in the guest room for about a week until he went back to his parents' house (which was three houses down the road and had faster wifi than Geoff's house). Cole was currently living with Otto, and no one knew when Cole planned on going back to California. Secretly, we all hoped Cole was here to stay with Otto. 

Geoff and I were better than we'd ever been. I fell asleep next to him every single night, and there was nothing I'd want more. The new album is going to be full of love songs, because that's all that's filling up my brain right now. 

At the beginning of your, I'd never thought that I'd actually be here now. I never thought that everything would really work out, but it did. And Geoff felt the same way. 

The public will eventually find out, but that's another bridge we'll cross when we get there. We're finally boyfriends, and that's what matters. 

-

AAAAAAAAAA ITS DONE!! 

Much much love to anyone who bothered to read this trash 💕💕

Song is Rich White Girls because I love it