Kiss On The First Date?

//Awsten's POV//
(Yo there's some more sexual stuff watch out)

"No one's here." I smiled, swinging open the tour bus door and backing inside, Geoff following me. He locked the door behind us, neither of us thinking about Otto and Jawn being locked out.

Soon enough, things escalated like we both wanted them to. I was pushed against the counter in the kitchen, Geoff's lips attached to mine. He pulled away for breath, both our lips red and a little swollen from making out roughly.

"Jump." He instructed, his waist against mine. I realized my hands were shaking nervously, but I knew he'd hold me up. I jumped up, with my back still against the counter. Geoff's arms were underneath my body and his hands were on my ass as we continued to kiss. His hipbones were moving against my crotch, and it felt so good. Honestly, much better than the first time we's tried this.

My lips strayed away from his lips, and I started biting and kissing his neck, leaving red marks that would eventually turn purple on his tanned skin.

"W-we can't do this on the counter." I stated nervously as I realized things would only escalate from here. Geoff obviously agreed, as he carried me over to the nearest bunk.

"Is this better?" He asked, climbing on top of me and starting to remove my shirt.

"Whoa, wait. I said I wasn't going to bottom." I said, my face flushing red as I thought about how I practically melted when Geoff touched me. I couldn't just do that.

"Are you serious? I'm the bigger one." Geoff whined, sitting up in the bunk with a sigh. I groaned, desperately wanting him to continue, but not wanting to be underneath him. Well, I sort of did want that. But at the same time I didn't want to tell him that. He sighed and stood up, trying to fix his shirt as if it would help his disheveled appearance.

"Geoff, what are you doing?" I was the whiny one now, not wanting him to leave.

"I'm going to go for a walk or something, I don't know. Something to get my mind off of the idea of fucking you." He stated, his honesty and blunt words shocking me a little.

"Geoff, wait! If you don't leave, I'll... We can, well you can... Do me." Geoff smirked and pulled his shirt completely off, and climbed back into the bunk.

"I guess a walk can wait a while."

-

W e l l

Song of the chapter is Troublemaker by Green Day, a personal favorite.
"I wouldn't say I'm straight because I'm bent out of shape."