Stupid blink-182 Song

//Awsten's POV//
((sexual content, however its more humorous than erotic... You'll see)))

I wasn't exactly registering what was happening, but Geoff and I were back in our bus, furiously making out on the couch. When I was with him, I didn't have to over-think everything. In fact, I could let my heart do all the work.

Making out with him was even better than I'd imagined. His hands were on my hips and I was in his lap, and every time I bit down slightly on his lips he would moan a little bit.

"Holy shit, Awsten." He mumbled, taking his lips off mine slowly. His lips were red and his cheeks were flushed pink, and his hair was a mess. Overall, it was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen.

"You're too good at this." I said, kissing his jawline lightly, leaving a trail of small kisses down to his neck.

"I honestly don't know what I'm doing." He laughed a little as I continued kissing his neck.

"Me neither." I confessed, pulling away and looking him in the eyes.

"Well, whatever you're doing, please for the love of god keep doing it." He pulled me back in for more passionate kissing, squirming a little as I moved my hips against his.

"W-what should we do now?" I asked, a little out of breath. Geoff looked at me doubtfully.

"Uh, I don't really know... I mean, I've watched porn and stuff but never actually... done stuff with a guy." He was really embarrassed, but I knew about as much as he did about all of it.

"Well, I don't want to bottom." I stated, trying to establish that right-off. Really, I had no idea how to top, I was just nervous about having someone on top of me. Geoff frowned a little.

"I'm not bottoming either." I sighed.

"Well I don't see how we're going to do this then." I sighed. I was desperate, I wanted to do everything possible with Geoff. However, I had no idea where to start. Or how to start.

"Hell if I know." Geoff mumbled. I thought about it for a few seconds, not getting off his lap.

"What if I just... I mean, we don't have to fuck yet, I can um..." How the hell do you tell a guy you're willing to suck his dick? Thankfully, Geoff understood what I was trying to say.

"Yeah, you should do that." He said, both of us getting up.

"Um, bathroom?" I asked, unsure where we should be. Geoff nodded and we both got inside the bus bathroom.

"How are you going to explain... I mean, you have ripped jeans on." Geoff said as I started undoing his jeans.

"Praying really hard." I said sarcastically. Geoff started laughing, and I laughed too. Once I had his pants and boxers down, I started doing what I'd intended to. Geoff was grabbing my hair, which felt nice, and he was letting out little whimpery moans, which was amazing.

"You know what?" Geoff asked between heavy breaths. I, of course, couldn't respond, so he continued. "This makes me think of that song Dick Lips by blink-182." I started giggling, and so did Geoff. I stopped just before he finished, and I was laughing out loud by now.

"Geoff, what the fuck?" I laughed, trying to fix my hair. Geoff was cleaning off and laughing.

"What? I was just being honest." I shook my head while smiling.

"That wasn't sexy at all."

"But it felt really good, we just both suck at this." We both laughed again.

"Okay, that much is true." I responded. However, neither of us were giving up. We went back to kissing, but this time on his bunk. He didn't put his pants back on in the first place, and soon enough mine were off, as were both of our shirts.

"Guys, what the hell? I called three times!" We scrambled to get under the covers when we heard someone open the bus door and yell inside. Yet Rian did not stop his stride into our bus.

"This isn't what you think!" I yelled, getting out of bed, wrapped in a sheet. I stood between Rian and the curtain that was between the bunks and the living area. Rian furrowed his brow.

"You were supposed to be back for signings! And where is Geoff?" Rian pushed past me despite my protests.

"Um, can you leave?" Geoff asked, attempting to cover himself with a pillow. Rian simply stood there with his mouth hanging open, looking at Geoff, and then at me.

"Wait- you left the venue to come back here and have sex?" He didn't sound mad, just really fuckibg confused.

"Well technically we didn't have sex yet, I mean sort of, but not the actual... You know." I tried to explain, and Rian sighed and put his head in his hands.

"I have to deal with Jack and Alex doing this, and now the two of you are at it. God, I deserve a bonus from the record label." He walked out of the bunk area and yelled behind his shoulder, "Get some clothes on before Otto and Jawn get back!"

Geoff and I stared at each other for a few seconds after he left the bus before bursting into laughter. I rummaged for some clothes and started getting into them.

"Well, we should um, do that again sometime." I said quietly, hoping that next time we wouldn't be so rudely interrupted by Rian.

"Hell yeah." Geoff responded, quickly getting dressed and kissing my neck softly before walking out into the living area of the bus.

-

Lmao forgive me I have no idea what the fuck this is