Chapter 2

With a jolt, you abruptly set down the plate laden with breakfast before the insistent beggar, whose company you had reluctantly shared the previous night. Jungkook's brows furrowed as he eyed the food offering before him, a raised finger gesturing to the unappetizing sight.

"What is this?" Jungkook inquired, his finger poised accusingly at the displeasing breakfast.

"Your breakfast. Just eat it," you retorted, your tone laced with exasperation, as you settled on the floor, opposite him, positioning your own plate before you.

Jungkook, seemingly unimpressed, voiced his complaint, his frustration evident. "Yah, why is mine burnt while yours is not? This is unfair."

Frustrated, he seized your plate before you could react, his audaciousness drawing your wrath. "Yah, after what you did last night, you don't even deserve a simple glass of water. Give my food back," you snapped, wresting the plate from his grasp.

"Oh, come on," Jungkook countered, his tone sly, "You hit me enough yesterday, which, by the way, I should report you for."

A smouldering reply danced on your lips. "I'm the one who should be reporting you, you perverted beggar," you shot back, engaging in a tug-of-war over the prized plate.

Suddenly, Jungkook's face closed the gap between you two, catching you off guard. Instinctively, you withdrew, simultaneously releasing your grip on the plate. A mischievous smirk curved his lips as he claimed the plate of breakfast, taking an appreciative bite while maintaining eye contact.

"You're the biggest jerk I've ever met," you seethed, reaching for the burnt omelette that was now your sole sustenance, "After you eat, I hope I never have the displeasure of crossing paths with you again."

"As I would ever come back here to this small house with its rude owner," Jungkook says between his bites and you scoff in disbelief at his absurd words.

"Yah, How am I the rude one?! You were the one who kissed me out of nowhere yesterday night. That's how you go around kissing strangers, huh!?"

You move your chopsticks while talking while irritation was visible on your face.

"Just so you know, Girls would beg to get a kiss from me. You should consider yourself lucky that I found you worthy of wasting my lips upon."

The arrogance of this beggar is beyond words can explain. I can't even.

You just ate your breakfast quickly not having any power to fight with this unbelievable kid, hoping for this moment to be over as soon as possible and have him finally out of your apartment.

---Time skip---

Jungkook found himself roaming the streets all day long, as he had no money for any kind of public transportation. He never carried cash with him but now that his cards were all being declined he had started regretting that fact.

He had spent his day, visiting one house after another of all his friends which could possibly help him in this tight situation that he was in, but no one was even allowing him to get close enough to the front door of their estates and none was replying to his multiple phone calls.

His only hope was his girlfriend, who he had not stopped calling but to no avail so he had walked all the way to her estate, feeling exhausted already for it certainly was not close by at all. 

The time stuck 2 and the sun was really burning him, despite the fact that it was no summer sun, maybe it felt hotter to him because of the exhaustion and the fact that he had not been able to afford not even a water bottle for himself despite all the walking he had went through.