one

"what's up guys?! athena here with wednesday's new video!" i said as i did my typical video intro.

"i asked on twitter what did you guys want me to to do for this weeks video and a lot of you requested a truth or dare video so i asked you to tweet me some truths and dares that i will do. now, on with the video!" i explained.

i stood up and stopped recording. i decided to call my good friend, corinna, to help me film because when i do these type of videos, i need someone to record me as i do them.

i dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

"hello?" corinna answered. "hey babe, could you do me a favor?" i asked.

"sure! what's up?"

"could you come over and help me film a truth or dare video?" i wondered.

"yeah, no problem. i'm on my way." she told me.

"thanks babe, i owe you!" i hung up.

five minutes later

i heard a knock on the door so i rushed over to open it.

"corinna!" i yelled.
"thena!" she yelled back and pulled me in for a hug.

"okay, we gotta go to the target cuz we are filming there. i'll drive." i told her.

"okay great because i wasn't planning on driving." she laughed and followed me out my apartment.

we talked and caught up a bit on our way to target and when we arrived i parked close to the entrance because i didn't want to walk too much and got out of the car with my camera in my hand.

"okay lets start filming." corinna said, taking the camera out of my hands and turning it on.

"first dare of the day! @username1 says i dare you to use an american accent for the next three rounds. and for those of you who didn't figure it out already, i'm australian and can't use an american accent to save my life but i'll try." i laughed, "corinna, don't you dare make fun of me."

she just laughed at my attempt of speaking.

"@username2 says i dare you to go to a store and hug every employee you see. challenge accepted." i said looking into the camera.

we walked around for a bit until i saw an employee. i walked up to him and hugged him for a good five seconds. "okay, bye!" i let go and walked away giggling.

"next question! @username3 asks 'how tall are you?' i am 5'5 my friend."

we walked to the food section and i grabbed a pack of goldfish crackers. i opened them and started to eat.

"'@username4: is it tru u sleep with a stuffed animal?' yes, i do. his name is spots and has been with me since i had seis años." after answering, i put a handful of goldfish into my mouth and started coughing since my mouth got dry and corinna just laughed at me.

"can i stop talking in this ridiculous accent? i'm trying too hard at this. you know what, sorry guys but i miss my accent." i nodded at the camera.