three

so, after my skype date with my family ended, i texted kian to let him know that i was done and we texted for a while until we both realised that neither of us like texting so we facetimed for hours just talking.

we reluctantly hung up after we saw that it was three in the morning and even after we hung up, he still sent me a goodnight text. i swear my heart melted a little.

i never would've thought i would get this comfortable with someone so fast.

i woke up this morning at the same time i always do and checked my phone for any texts.

mummy: have a good day today! we miss you so much

kiann: good morning :)

riley: wanna hang out tday??

i unlocked my phone and texted my mom back and replied to kian.

me: mornin :-)*

i texted riley and told her to come over because i hadn't seen her in forever.

she was the only person that i had met in real life when i moved to la. we had met online back in 2012 because she commented on one of my videos and i used to reply to people who commented and we just became friends.

we skyped as often as we could but it was hard because she lived in la and i lived back in australia. she then surprised me on my sixteenth birthday because she flew all the way out to australia with the help of both our parents.

she helped me learn my way around when i moved here and had no idea where to go.

riley: i'll be over in an hour

me: perfect

i wanted to listen to some music so i connected my phone to my bluetooth speakers and blasted my guiltypleasure spotify playlist.

i got dressed in a black calvin klein bralett and some gray high-waisted sweatpants. it felt like a lazy day, i mean it's thursday.

i walked to the kitchen to see what i could eat. i got some craving for mac and cheese but i had none so i grabbed my car keys, wallet and phone and headed out the door.

skip car ride to ralphs and back

so i arrived back home and decided to vlog a little. i have this trick so that i have friday as an off day. i vlog on wednesday and thursday, edit thursday night and that way, i only have to upload the video on friday when i wake up and i don't have to carry my camera around and record stuff. i just hang out with friends or whatever.

i was listening to music at a low volume, since i was recording, as i made my mac and cheese. i poured it into a bowl, i heard a knock on my door.

i finished pouring all of the mac and cheese and rushed over to open it to reveal riley.

"riles!" i exclaimed pulling her into a hug. "i missed you."

"i missed you more." she mumbled into my shoulder.

when we pulled away, a dragged her over to where my camera was recording. "guys, look! it's ma best frand, she just came over to hang out since we haven't seen each other in forever but now that she's here, i think we should play a game." i said turning to look at her with a smirk.