seven

its wednesday so i just uploaded my video with kian and i'm hopping to get positive responses.

today, i have a lunch date with kian so i just put on a cute outfit and scrolled through social media.

i took a mirror selfie and uploaded it to instagram. 

since i had nothing to do while i waited for kian to pick me up i started liking and replying to comments.

i then got a text  from kian.

key-hun: im outside 

me: omw

i grabbed my camera to  vlog and my purse and ran out my apartment, locking the door behind me. 

i saw kians car and i walked towards it, getting in the passengers seat.

"hi, baby." i leaned over the console to give him a kiss on the lips.

i felt him smile into the kiss, "you look gorgeous." he mumbled against my lips.

i pulled away so he could drive to where we go eat. "thanks, you don't look too shabby yourself."

i turned on the camera and recorded the drive there.

once we arrived at the restaurant, he parked in the parking lot and turned off the car. we both got out and walked inside hand in hand.

"table for two?" a waitress approached us, and kian nodded in response.

we sat down across from each other and the waitress handed us menus. we thanked her and ordered our drinks.

as we waited for our food, kian and i just talked about whatever we could think of. we were interrupted mid conversation by the waitress arriving with our food.

"do you need anything else?" she asked.

we shook our heads, "no, we're good. thank you:" i said and smiled up at her as she walked away.

i couldn't stop staring at kian because he looked too cute. 

"kian, can i take a picture of you?" i asked him.

he gave me that adorable smile of his and laughed. "sure babe."

i took out my phone and took a quick snapchat of him.