twenty four

madison invited me over to her house to hang out yesterday. we hung out for a while before we got bored and decided to go out to do something.

we hung out because the last time that we had seen each other was at the 2018 new year's party.

we went to the movies at the grove first, then we went shopping once the movie was over, we walked to a seven eleven and got slurpee's mixed with alcohol. we didn't measure it out very well and the night took an interesting turn.

once we had our slurpee's, we walked to a park to take some pictures and go on some swings. it got pretty late, so we called an uber to take us to her house.

we arrived at her place and had a dance party to some old 2000's music before we got worn out and crashed in her living room.

---

i woke up with a slight headache and drool on my pillow and cheek. i wiped it off before standing up and heading over to the bathroom to freshen up.

i saw my reflection and cringed in disgust. my hair was a mess, my clothes were all twisted and my face looked like i had not taken care of it for weeks.

i peed, took a quick shower, put in a tampon and put on some of madison's clothes knowing she wouldn't care.

i walked out of the room and into the kitchen where madison was sitting at the counter, eating some cereal. 

"i hope you don't mind, but i used some of your clothes and your bathroom to freshen up. i looked like shit." i grabbed a bowl from a cabinet and took a seat next to her.

"it's fine, i would have done the same thing." she replied.

"are you going to uber home or do you want me to drop you off?" she asked as she turned to face me.

i thought about asking kian to pick me up, but i knew he was filming a video with jc for their channel today.

"can you drop me off? i would ask kian but he is buying some stuff for a video he's filming today."

she nodded,  "sure, no problem."

"thanks bebe" i chewed some trix, "i appreciate it."

---

after finishing our breakfast that was basically lunch, seeing as it was two in the afternoon, i waited for her to get ready to drop me off.

"ready?" she asked as she came out of her room, freshly showered and changed.

i nodded as i got up, "yup."

"let's go."

i followed her out to her garage and got into her car. 

"this was fun babe, we should do it again soon. maybe invite anastasia, audreyana and kelsey." she said.

i nodded and turned up the music, "i'm down. start off the new year with some excitement."

we drove for a while, listening to the radio and singing along before we finally arrived at my place.

i noticed that kian's and jc's car wasn't in the drive through, so i assumed they were still out buying their stuff for the video.