two

i woke up around 10 so i decided to shower to start vlogging for tomorrow's video.

i took my camera from my nightstand and turned it on to start recording.

"what's up guys, i just woke up and its about 10 am so im going to shower and then go over to davids house! brb." i spoke to the camera and i covered the lens and stopped recording.

i set the camera on my bed and went into my closet to pick out an outfit.

i took some underwear and a bra, my blue skinny ripped jeans, and a white shirt with some holes in it. i laid it out on my bed and walked to the bathroom.

i took a quick shower and dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my hair.

i walked out of the bathroom and put on my underwear and bra.

i sat on my bed and checked my phone to see i had a missed call from liza so i called her back.

"hello?" she answered.

"yeah, hey. you called?" i asked her.

"oh yeah, i just called to make sure you're still coming over." she wondered.

"yeah, i just got out of the shower. i'll be over in like, fifteen minutes." i told her.

"perfect, i'll see you then. i was actually meaning to ask you if you would film a video for my channel with me and kristen?"

i nodded but then remembered she couldn't see me, "yeah, sure! im just going to also film because i need footage for my vlog on friday." i laughed.

"okay, so i'll see you later alligator." she said in a funny voice.

"in a while crocodile." and i hung up.

i sat on my bed for a few seconds before standing up and continued putting my clothes on.

i walked in the bathroom to quickly do my makeup that consisted of a little concealer (i don't use foundation because it makes my face feel heavy), mascara, eyebrows and coloured chapstick. after i finished, i side-french-braided my hair and put a red bandanna as a headband.

i took my navy blue longchamp and stuffed my wallet, my phone charger, some gum, my chapstick, an extra shirt (i always have an extra shirt), my travel toothbrush/toothpaste case, a hair comb, some hair ties, bobby pins, some candies and three zone bars.

i always use the longchamp because everything fits in it.

it may seem like i carry extra stuff but i literally use everything in my puse. i have to restock it everyday. you may think i'm exaggerating but i'm not.

i took my camera and connected it to its mini tripod. i mentally rechecked if i had everything and when i was in the clear, i walked out of my apartment, locking the door behind me.

i walked down to the parking lot and looked for my white jeep wrangler.

once i found it, i got in and placed my camera on its holder so i can record my trip to davids house.