five

as i ate the last spoon of ice cream, i made a move to stand up to throw the tub in the trash and the spoon in the sink but kian tightened his hold on me.

"kiaan, i have to throw this away." i said dragging out his name and trying to leaving his grasp.

he let out a small groan, "no, stay here and cuddle."

i sighed, "when i finish washing the spoon, i'll cuddle with you all you want." i told him giving him a side glance.

i felt his grip loosen, "pwomise?" he said a babyish voice and a small pout. i let out a soft laugh, "i promise, babe."

he let go of my waist with a groan in reluctance.

i stood up and walked into the kitchen. i threw the tub into the trash and then walked to the sink and proceeded to wash my spoon.

after drying it with a napkin, i set it back in the drawer and shuffled back to the living room with kian.

i laid down in same spot as before and i felt kian's arms wrap themselves again around my waist.

"you took too long." he whined in my ear.

i scoffed lightly, "shut up, i took less than five minutes."

he just made a small scoff but pulled me closer to him.

we were half way through bobby's movie, ace ventura: when nature calls, when i felt kian's face inch closer to mine.

my face started heating up because i was starting to get nervous but then i felt him start giving small, lingering kisses on my cheek.

he then started trailing down to my neck and it felt too good to tell him to stop. i wasn't really paying attention to the movie so when i heard bobby laughed i jumped a little, startled.

i felt kian start vibrating behind me, i turned to look at him with my mouth agape, "are you laughing at me?" i whispered.

he just shook his head and hid it in my neck, still laughing. "i mean, its your fault i'm not paying attention. you're distracting." i told him.

at the sound of that, he lifted his head back with an eyebrow raised and a smirk playing on his lips. "so, i'm distracting now?"

i rolled my eyes and shoved him with my shoulder.

we continued watching the movie when i thought it would be a good idea to get revenge on him.

i tilted my head to look at him and i saw his eyes focused on the tv but with a small smile on his lips. i inched my face closer to his and i started giving him small pecks on the cheek.

i did the same thing he did and started trailing downwards to his neck. i started to kiss around, giving a small suck in each kiss to try and find his sweet spot.

i sucked a bit on his side neck vein and i heard an almost inaudible moan leave his lips. i smirked a bit and started sucking harder. i felt him shift a bit next to me and i opened my eyes to look up at him to see him holding his bottom lip between his teeth and his eyes shut.